• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Secret Society of Second-Born Royals RP

I made the rule where you can only play up to 1-2 characters. Sorry 😅. I'm willing to boost it up to 3 but that's it, since I don't want people to feel overwhelmed with characters if they need to play some side characters or just their character
Oh, that's my bad 😅 So I think I will keep my second power unreserved for now, until I decide which character I want to make.

Interested! Can I reserve beast manipulation? (Power to command animals & beasts). I'm building a character sheet right now

I’ll add you to the list 👍

Thank you! I'm new on this site so I'm still trying to find my way around and can't seem to find any references for character sheets so I'll have to build one in my workshop. It'll take me a bit but I'll send it over to you when it's done!

Thank you! I'm new on this site so I'm still trying to find my way around and can't seem to find any references for character sheets so I'll have to build one in my workshop. It'll take me a bit but I'll send it over to you when it's done!
That’s alright! Everyone builds their character sheets differently so I’m not expecting much :). If you need help with anything let me know

interested if a spot is open
Are you still interested? You never really reserved what power you want?

UPDATE!
I'm thinking of doing the starter tonight! Those who haven't created a character yet, please let me know if you are still interested or you will be taken off the list for someone else to be interested. This group will still remain open if anyone wants to join even if the rp has started, we can find a way to put your oc in and make sure you're caught up with everything

Ack, TinyMochi TinyMochi can I change my power to perfect aim/agility? Sorry for being so indecisive 😅

I'm just debating between two characters and I think my girl will be more complex and fun to RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back