𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚎 ♡ 𝑚 & 𝑓 characters inside.

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺

scroll
special request

interactions

tags

hello everyone. sabi here!

i'm looking for a few people to write with that are over the age of eighteen, open to pinterest boards and gushing about our characters, can post 1 - 3 times a week and okay with keeping our writing length around 300 - 600 words per post. if more happens naturally, great.

i, myself, am a great writer who will always send you quality posts but keeping things as lazy lit right now. i write as either gender, can post as frequently as once a day to 2 - 4 times a week and am looking to use two characters in particular right now. below you'll find them with some plots i've come in with but if none of them suit you, please feel free to suggest your own plots and or characters to write alongside them.

i understand this site is full of female only writers but please keep in mind that i pour an equal amount of love into all of my characters. if things become overwhelming and only my male is chosen, i'll eventually close him off so that my female character is able to have some attention as well. however please don't let this sway you from choosing him.

hope to hear from you ! if you are interested, i do prefer discord so if you've got it, please put it in the pm to me.

ps: no pressure to send anything super long and lengthy as your introduction pm.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

aurevoire

suited for realistic and light supernatural
แซ่ลิ้ม saelim, andromeda ❖ [ will adjust between ages 20 - 27 ]
❖ 1/2 thai 1/2 somali ❖ profession will change based on plot we
do ❖ f/f ; f/m ; f/nonbinary. pansexual. ❖ softheart. emotional
but secretive. dreamy. possessive. fickle. a bit mousy but kittenish.
easily bored. strict about presentations but knows she's got a dark
side she's always got to hide.
anime version of her is here;

dark academia setting.
i. andromeda is taken by the top student in skill and popularity at la magie, an academy surrounded by a subtly gloomy seaside. but that didn't stop her from accidentally hitting it off with your character, someone totally opposite from them and someone they shouldn't be caught dead with—hades and persephone. yet they don't stop whatever chemistry is between them and indulge deeper and deeper: secret makeouts in the forest behind the school, texting in code about their feelings, watching one another across the room and more.​
cozy, romantic, winter setting.​
ii. andromeda has technically run away from her life and ended up in ( europe, korea or other ) and is struggling... horribly. she speaks the language but badly and can't find a job. on a particularly rough night, she finds a journal on the bus she's taking and finds that she's enamored by it—the writers feelings, memories and descriptions are almost perfectly in line with the sort of person she'd want. andromeda stupidly romanticizes them and waits a few days to return the journal to the address given inside. when she arrives, she's shocked by their residence ( very rich ; isolated countryside ; up to you ) and even more so by them. ( perhaps their first encounter is a sour one ) they're hiring for a ( assistant ; writer ; maid ; artist ; up to you ) and naturally assume that's what she's there for. No longer willing to hand over the journal but still in need of a job, andromeda bitterly lies and acts like she's there for the position. which she gets.

other settings and ideas.
┆andromeda x childhood friend she hasn't seen since hs ; andromeda x witch, mage, wizard, elf, vampire ; andromeda x someone she gets trapped in a blizzard stricken town with ; andromeda x musician ; if you have a character you'd like to place her with, please let me know. i would love to meet them.​

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

sketchyliu

suited for realistic, modern
劉 liu, seng. ( will adjust ages between 23 - 30 ) 3/4 chinese. 1/4
japanese ★ his lifestyle and profession will change upon the plot
but seng is usually known for street fighting & odd jobs ★ birom
antic but will only be sexual with women. sorry, he isn't one of my
bisexual characters. ★ m/f ; m/m ; m/nonbinary ★ only speaks if
he's got something to say. proud. silver tongue. a shameless flirt
and ego. calculated but not in a manipulative way, he notices
more than he lets on. hot and cold.
anime version of him is here;

i'm a big bad wolf that'll hurt you.
i. seng has been in love with the same girl for the past two years⸻his rotten princess, kang juli, a spoiled rich girl he'd met in a place she shouldn't have been and had been addicted to since. the two of them are close and could've been called bestfriends if it wasn't for the fact that they occasionally sleep together. it's just something special between them that others don't understand. he'd do anything for juli, even hurt someone, which he'd done before. but nothing like this. juli makes him a bet⸻get your character to fall for him and then, break her heart once she trusts you most. seng isn't into it but she plays on his affection wound and his feelings, convincing him that your character is not only someone that hurt her badly once ( this is a lie ) but that if he agrees, she'll officially date him. seng, after a few days, agrees and the game begins.​

winter is for cold, broken hearts.
ii. seng isn't shy when it comes to someone he's interested in and he's been posing nude for your characters art class for two weeks now, often keeping his gaze on them. the other students notice and despite their trying, he doesn't seem interested in anyone but your character. thing is, his ex is a good friend of yours and you absolutely cannot go out with him. yet for some reason, the universe keeps putting the two of you together, starting with a small party being thrown at a local bar near the campus⸻some needy, desperate drunken student is heavy on your character but not getting the hint and seng, only a few feet away is watching with a smirk, letting it get just far enough before coming to the "rescue." oh the rumors that'll spread now.​

you've got perfect timing, don't you?
iii. seng and a growing relationship with a neighbor that's just moved in a few weeks prior? maybe he's been an absolutely awful neighbor and despite that, they come to his aid one day when he's staggering down the hall of their apartment ledge bruised up, bloody lip and obviously drunk? because she helps him, maybe he makes a deal with her to owe her three favors, anything she needs and this starts their cute little adventure together?​
this aside, if you've got a character you think would go well with seng, i'd love to meet them and we can come up with our own plots.​

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

muteflower

suited for supernatural, fantasy & realistic
,tsubasa. twenty four ( 24 ). f. bisexual. japanese. a nomad,
a girl born with spiritual gifts pertaining to the dead and dreams;
a psychic medium shunned because of her gift & being deemed
a cursed girl where bad things follow. open to all : f/f, f/m, f/nb.
the anime version of her is here;

cemetery flowers. ( 1800s. 1900s. victorian. modern. )
・tsubasa is new to a cold, rainy town with a gloomy, spooky ambiance about it⸺the gothic architecture, gargoyles upon rooftops and lowly lit lamplight make it seem permanently stuck in october. she’s barefoot with little more on her back than her clothes when she arrives with the rainstorm. she’s found by your character and given a place to sleep for the night, unaware that your character has secrets of their own and that tsubasa might be the only one who can really help them.

side note : i think a fun side plot could be that your character is either already betrothed to someone they despise but perhaps that person is rich and by marrying them, their family will be taken care of. however, perhaps the home of their fiance is haunted or has strange occurrences happening and they’re targeting / trying to connect with your character. i have lots of ideas.

soul ties. ( modern. vintage. studio ghibli-esque. open. )
・tsubasa has been dreaming about the same person for weeks. it’s always the same and the ending never changes. she wakes up sweating, in a panic and can never go back to sleep after. what she doesn’t know is your character is dreaming about her, too. so when the two of them happen to meet, it’s electric and all at once it becomes clear that they’re meant to do something very important in one another's lives.

additional ideas.
・tsubasa x a sex worker ( f or m ) she wants to protect and falls for ・tsubasa x a person with a gift like her ( can be different though ) ・tsubasa x host worker in japan ・tsubasa x a royal during royal times who needs her help ・tsubasa x someone in a loveless marriage that she falls for ・tsubasa x softgirl or softboy ・tsubasa x magic user, vampire, witch, etc. ・tsubasa x troublemaker / infamous / silver tongue character that agrees to help her with a request of hers. ・tsubasa x yakuza member or daughter/son of yakuza boss ・tsubasa x demon she released by mistake and is now bound or betrothed to ・tsubasa x feudal era person, samurai, orphan, oracle, priestess, demon, ronin, etc

if none of these suit you but you have a character that might suit her, please let me know.

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
i will be adding anime versions of them on their profiles! for those of you who only use animations / art.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread