• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seconds tick down [UC//Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SukiRikko

Sayer of sorries 50 times a day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
x6ya7EH.png

✘inspired by the many media about death games (aka Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Doubt, Squid Game, ect.)
✘created by SukiRikko
✘genre: suspence, action, hurt and comfort, mystery
✘lazy lit
✘closed//under construction

Plot
Characters and Status
Rules
Skeleton
Plot
One day, you are just living life and doing what you normally do day to day. Next thing you know, your vision blurs and you have been kidnapped and taken to a warehouse. Located far from civilization, not to mention shielded by a wall of barbed wire and lasers ready to shoot whoever tries to escape its walls, there is no chance for help no matter what you scream.

Then next thing you know you hear a voice. It's calling to you and nine other people, trapped in this horrible situation with you. "You all must work together and play all of the games if you wish to survive. After each game, you must sacrifice someone. The sacrifice will then be allowed to leave the game." But nothing about how so they will leave and what will happen after they do.

You and your fellow humans must work together to survive while trying to learn about this new situation you have been thrown in. So what will you do? Play or run...

Characters and Status
TBA...

Rules
001;; Who is in charge-The major rule here is RPNation's TOS is the major moderator of this thread! Please read it or we will all be in some big trouble. After that, the creator, SukiRikko, is next in charge. Please respect them. If you see some problems in the roleplay or see someone doing something they shouldn't or just need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to contact them! Just please keep it civil.

002;; Applying- So you're interested in our plot and want to join? Then please, by all means do! We would love to see new faces in the roleplay. Before applying, make sure you know what is going on and read all of the rules. Please note due to the nature of the roleplay this will be an older audiences due to possible mentions of blood and death. Thus we would love you (the roleplayer) to be on the older side to apply. When you are ready to make your profile, please feel free to go on my profile and start a conversation with the title "I am trapped." If it looks good to me, you will be approved and it will be posted in the profiles thread by a mod along with allowing you to start posting immediately. Feel free to develop and expand your character and be as creative as possible! Roleplays are always fun to think of new things you never thought of for your character and have some good character development. We will be limiting the roleplay to 10 players in the game and 1 mastermind which will be played by the owner.

003;; Posting- This roleplay is a lazy-lit roleplay. We will require about 2-3 paragraphs at minimum per post. While we don't need you to be the perfect copy editor, please be mindful of your spelling and grammar. We understand a mistake here and there, no one is perfect. But seeing them every other word or sentence makes it a little harder on all of our roleplayers. No text speak unless it's in the OOC area. Limit will be one post a day, as some of the cast will have real life stuff to deal with so we don't want to miss too much. However, we also would like to see no one go past a week without posting. We know real life gets in the way of things and that's okay! We just don't want to see the roleplay die so quickly. However so we don't go too fast as some of us have real life to attend to, we If you can't post for any reason, just please contact me with your reason and you'll be okay. If you possibly can, do not post something that doesn't help move the roleplay along. Have some meat to your post! Reply to someone, make something happen. It doesn't matter!

004;; Post Format Feel free to pretty up your post format as much as you want. We understand that not all people can do that though. No stealing anyone's post format unless you have commissioned them though. Post format or no, make sure you have the following in your post: Character name, character photo, and your post.

005;; God Modding- I feel like this doesn't have to be said, but better to be safe than sorry. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD MODDING! Everyone except the mastermind will be on equal footing. Which means anyone can die. I'll do my best to be fair but that's the nature of the story. If your character is selected to die then please don't make a big scene out of it. (Even if you aren't in the roleplay anymore please feel free to chat in the OOC though!) If you feel like your idea may be god modding or may be a problem, feel free to contact the owner and see what they say. Roleplay accordingly.

006;; Play nice- In character drama, fighting, ect. is encouraged! Outside of roleplay fighting, however, is definitely not. Respect your fellow roleplayers and make this much more fun for everyone. If you have a problem with someone for any reason, come to one of the moderators or the owner and we'll try and solve it as best as we can for both parties. If the fight escalates, parties will be punished accordingly.

007;; Suggestions and Questions- If for any reason you need to contact a me, please don't hesitate. Have a question about if you should do this or how this is working? I can answer as much as I can without spoiling. Have any suggestions for the roleplay? Feel free to let me know! I'd love to hear other's ideas and if it works out we can incorporate it.

008;; OOC- Please check out our OOC on here for plotting and the sort. Also please let us know there if things in real life are giving you problems to post.

009;; Finally- Just have fun. This is for our enjoyment and to express our love of the the Phantom Thieves. We want this to be a fun place for everyone who joins!

Rules may be added or removed as seen fit. Please keep this in mind.

Skeleton
Code:
[color=lightgray]ᵀʰᶤˢ ᶤˢ ᵐᵉ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
[color=color1]My name is...[/color] [color=color2]Character's name[/color]
[color=color1]But you can also call me...[/color] [color=color2]Nicknames, optional[/color]
[color=color1]I am this old...[/color] [color=color2]Age (Please 16+ characters)[/color]
[color=color1]The last time I checked in the mirror, I was a...[/color] [color=color2]Gender they identify as (Non-binary and androgynous works too)[/color]
[color=color1]And I am this tall...[/color] [color=color2]Height[/color]
[color=color1]Here's my wardrobe...[/color] [color=color2]Link what your character wears here[/color]
[color=lightgray]ᴸᵉᵗˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃˡ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
[color=color1]Here's when I celebrate my birthday...[/color] [color=color2][/color]
[color=color1]This is my blood type...[/color] [color=color2][/color]
[color=color1]I seem more drawn to...[/color] [color=color2]Which gender your character would date[/color]
[color=color1]These I like...[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color2]⇲Min. 3[/color]
[color=color1]But I also really don't like..[/color]
[color=color1]In my free time, I...[/color] [color=color2]Hobbies and activities[/color]
[color=color1]Where do I see myself a few years from now? Well...[/color] [color=color2]Hopes and plans for the future[/color]
[color=lightgray]ᵀʰᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏˢᵗᵒʳʸ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
[color=color1]Let me tell you how I act...[/color] [color=color2]Personality, 1 paragraph min.[/color]
[color=color1]Pouring you my whole life story...[/color] [color=color2]Biography, 2 paragraph min.[/color]
[color=lightgray]ᴼᶰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶰᵒᵗᵉ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]
[color=color1]My preferred color is...[/color] [color=color2]Color you'll post in[/color]
[color=color1]Ooh, I always love eating these...[/color] [color=color2]Fav food[/color]
[color=color1]And I'm usually in the mood to listen to...[/color] [color=color2]Fav music genre[/color]
[color=color1]In the background, you can hear...[/color] [color=color2]Your character's theme song[/color]
[color=color1]My puppetmaster is...[/color] [color=color2]Your username[/color]

Last edited:
The Story So Far...
Announcements

The Story So Far...
Waiting for players...

Announcements
NEW NOTIFICATION! Applications for the roleplay is now open and we'll start as soon as we get people!◄

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back