Second Introduction And Counting

ObviouslySketchy

Mello. Rêveuse.
I've never been good at introductions but here goes!

Hello everyone! I'm Mello! I started my account about 3 years ago but I haven't been an active member the last two because life and college, so it's good to be back.

giphy.gif

My rp style has changed a lot throughout the years. Nowadays, I focus more on the few fandoms I am still interested in [Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Critical Role] because Dungeons and Dragons has taken over my life and soul and I love creating characters and playing them in their settings. I think I've seen a couple DnD-like roleplays on the site a long time ago but I was too shy to join them lmao.

Other than my roleplays I am also writing pieces for myself as well as a couple fanfiction words [of COURSE I am]. I tend to write in present tense rather than past tense whenever I write something but I can also switch to past if that is something my rp partners prefer. There's a link to my works on my profile so you can judge my writing style for yourself before you decide if you want to partner up.

Now back to the topic at hand. I love writing in medieval and high fantasy settings. Survival and post-apocalyptic roleplay is also high on my list of favorites. I absolutely love worldbuilding to the point where the amount of ideas I have are getting out of hand.

A little bit about myself, I can be a bit socially awkward but it passes quickly. Amelia Pond is my one true love and the reason why I dyed my hair copper, I love mint chocolate ice cream and Daniel Sloss is one of my favorite stand-up comedians.

So yeah! That'll do it. Hello again!

I've never been good at introductions but here goes!

Hello everyone! I'm Mello! I started my account about 3 years ago but I haven't been an active member the last two because life and college, so it's good to be back.

giphy.gif

My rp style has changed a lot throughout the years. Nowadays, I focus more on the few fandoms I am still interested in [Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Critical Role] because Dungeons and Dragons has taken over my life and soul and I love creating characters and playing them in their settings. I think I've seen a couple DnD-like roleplays on the site a long time ago but I was too shy to join them lmao.

Other than my roleplays I am also writing pieces for myself as well as a couple fanfiction words [of COURSE I am]. I tend to write in present tense rather than past tense whenever I write something but I can also switch to past if that is something my rp partners prefer. There's a link to my works on my profile so you can judge my writing style for yourself before you decide if you want to partner up.

Now back to the topic at hand. I love writing in medieval and high fantasy settings. Survival and post-apocalyptic roleplay is also high on my list of favorites. I absolutely love worldbuilding to the point where the amount of ideas I have are getting out of hand.

A little bit about myself, I can be a bit socially awkward but it passes quickly. Amelia Pond is my one true love and the reason why I dyed my hair copper, I love mint chocolate ice cream and Daniel Sloss is one of my favorite stand-up comedians.

So yeah! That'll do it. Hello again!
I’d do high fantasy with ya. Just I’m not being a prince or anything and I’m staying human. Can we add supernatural stuff like Witcher?

Users who are viewing this thread