• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

Indeed, 152 million is not a great number for the world nonetheless just Europe.

Especially considering the earth has 7 billion people on it, That is a dramatic loss already. Any further and the world would just overall be fucked. While people could regrow, it could even take entire centuries before the entire world is inhabited again. BatLover BatLover

Indeed, 152 million is not a great number for the world nonetheless just Europe.

Especially considering the earth has 7 billion people on it, That is a dramatic loss already. Any further and the world would just overall be fucked. While people could regrow, it could even take entire centuries before the entire world is inhabited again. BatLover BatLover
adding in infant mortality and many other things, like (both new and resurfaced) diseases/plagues that come with the apocalypse which gives a slowly growing population.

adding in infant mortality and many other things, like (both new and resurfaced) diseases/plagues that come with the apocalypse which gives a slowly growing population.

Lostsouls want to kill us all.

Lostsouls want to kill us all.
You just now realized? I have been trying to nuke the world for years. GOD. Get with the times. And I guess. 2% would work. that would take abut... 50 generations of humans to catch up. minimum. Seems fair.

You just now realized? I have been trying to nuke the world for years. GOD. Get with the times. And I guess. 2% would work. that would take abut... 50 generations of humans to catch up. minimum. Seems fair.
I am from WWI.

You wanna throw hands boi? I turn scrap metal into powerful machines of death. Come at me bro.

I am definitely digging this idea, I'd like to be Andorra. If we're going with the divide by 50 rule, Andorra would have around 15 hundred, pretty measly.

Last edited:
going for madrid, idk if somebody reserved that, I checked everything like 5 times, but I may have missed some

If you're still interested in the Fallout thing it already has started.
Part of my NV was taken so I won't be joining as my own faction. I might decide to join as a part of the Kingdom of Steel though.

Had a spout of busyness. Yes I intend for us to START with one city, have a quick expansion as neighbouring regions either flock to the security you offer or flee their regions in terror before we slow it down when you reach other borders and people begin to consider their options or using the split of power to remain independent or other possibilities.

Had a spout of busyness. Yes I intend for us to START with one city, have a quick expansion as neighbouring regions either flock to the security you offer or flee their regions in terror before we slow it down when you reach other borders and people begin to consider their options or using the split of power to remain independent or other possibilities.
can I have a city with the population taken from another real life city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back