• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

The Republic of Neapolis
Flag: View attachment 292822
History:
Due to the dangers of the new world a new state within Naples had to be formed. The fisherman and soldiers were the ones who created the state government, they drew heavily from Roman culture. The senate of Neapolis (roman name) voted Marcus Tullius Bellatus as their Dictator as he controlled the Military, a man of 35 Tullius is a popular leader of Neapolis, he has captured many slaves and funded 3 games and 5 chariot races. The people support him as do the Soldiers, he even has some support within the Senate. The Senate seeks to expand it's borders any way possible, news of a government within Rome that is set up similarly has begun to stirr the senate, who wants to see if these rumors are true. (Yes I know it's short)

Government: Republic
Strengths:
Fertile Land
Functioning port
Nice view

Weaknesses:
On the water
Little Fresh Water
Republic

Resources:
Fish
Timber
Salt
Boats
Minerals
Metals

Population: 19,202
Military: 1,000 standing army
Territory: Naples,
Anthem:

Firme nunc me spondeo,
Fidelis tibi maneo,
Bella priorum cara patria,
Nunc et semper florens gloria,
Pulchras terrae patriae!
Fortes terrae pro homines,
Romae noster aeterne,
Vis cavire domum navium,
Frusta ipsa impetur,
Sunt sine spe!
Domus dulces portula,
Fraudi ob sat,
Tubae militaris vox,
Legiones procat mox!
Et in tota patria,
Cantus victoriae resonat,
Et in tota patria,
Cantus nostrae resonat,
Tempus est in gaudium,
Superbiae Roma aeterna...
Naples or "Neapolis" is taken by gade.
who is kind a weeb for using Roma and Neapolis instead of Rome and Naples.

BEFORE ANYONE GETS MAD ITS A JOKE.

Big X to mother hen, Big X to mother hen, Thunder thighs appears to be hostile.

Big X preparing allahu akbar protocols. Initiating tactical retreat from thunder thighs, over.

:| What are you people. WHAT ARE YOU
Also guul66 guul66 Gade only acctually claimed Rome. He just refuses to edit his post correctly and so may be denied.
Lock claimed Naples and they (Boringly) Intend to co-op it.

:| What are you people. WHAT ARE YOU
Also guul66 guul66 Gade only acctually claimed Rome. He just refuses to edit his post correctly and so may be denied.
Lock claimed Naples and they (Boringly) Intend to co-op it.
Intentionally cause conflict between the factions. DOWN WITH PLANNED CO-OPS! FOR A FAIRER RP!

Intentionally cause conflict between the factions. DOWN WITH PLANNED CO-OPS! FOR A FAIRER RP!
Your the life of the party you. And Russia has many beautiful regions and sections of geography. Just because America hates Russia does not mean Russian terrain is also evil

also still intentionally cause conflict between the nations.
I do what I want, and any conflict between them is THEIRS. You can attempt to do it with your nation but... GL. Also we have moved to the OOC now. I have methods and techniques but I am not going to punish innovative solutions. We arn't still in little primary school needing everything to be the same so we can call it 'fair' are we?

I do what I want, and any conflict between them is THEIRS. You can attempt to do it with your nation but... GL. Also we have moved to the OOC now. I have methods and techniques but I am not going to punish innovative solutions. We arn't still in little primary school needing everything to be the same so we can call it 'fair' are we?
yes we need everything to be the same.

just remember i'll be a real bitch if those 2 rek me together.

also no ooc link whas da big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back