• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

Just to address you point (While I am being a pain here). Most of Russia (European Russia) is very similiar to other Eastern European and Baltic nations... cold, yes.. much of the time. Freezing? Only in winter. Wasteland? No. Good honest farm-able and temperate.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Russia_koppen.svg/990px-Russia_koppen.svg.png
russia is a wasteland in a whole other meaning of the word.
trust me, i know people who have been to russia (multiple times)

russia is a wasteland in a whole other meaning of the word.
trust me, i know people who have been to russia (multiple times)
I know people who have been to Russia, Expatriated Russians and actual Russians.
Just because its not like home, does not mean its a wasteland. Most countries outside America and Western Europe generally look shitty, does not mean they are. They just waste less money on making things look all pretty.

I know people who have been to Russia, Expatriated Russians and actual Russians.
Just because its not like home, does not mean its a wasteland. Most countries outside America and Western Europe generally look shitty, does not mean they are. They just waste less money on making things look all pretty.
twas a joke.

Someone could just shoot into the unarmoured Windows of the bus.
Not every nation uses boomsticks.

CharmingCthulhu CharmingCthulhu You mind if I find a couple of your guys in barcelona for my opening post? It will be able to open up diplomatic relations, and tech growth for you :)

Come on I'm fwendly

Currently my nation is isolated in the East Pyrenees, there has been no true communication with the outside world. We don't even know if Barcelona is still standing. So nah my dude.

Not every nation uses boomsticks.

Currently my nation is isolated in the East Pyrenees, there has been no true communication with the outside world. We don't even know if Barcelona is still standing. So nah my dude.
They can stab through the windows.

pat is such a wannabe russian
more than el prez rly

or he is just playing into his role early to do his best to play the given characters.

You are being a dick about the simple incorrect writing of word.

but spellingboys/spellingbois isn't a word. So I am not being a dick about that. I am being a dick about the incorrect adaptation of language. Because it makes me sad to see such nasty words created

but spellingboys/spellingbois isn't a word. So I am not being a dick about that. I am being a dick about the incorrect adaptation of language. Because it makes me sad to see such nasty words created
You are getting upset about small, insignificant things.
You need to think about what you are doing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back