• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

Ok, I see why you would get mad about that stuff, and I'm sorry for dicing around as well, I forget that people have jobs and whatnot, and being a teen that's on me. Engines can be easily modified to make a vehicle faster, so I don't see the problem (out of 50k people, I assume some of them can tinker with simple motor bike engines). Though I disagree, I will respect your desicion and have my motorcycles travel at full speed. If any other problems with my military occur, tell me.

I hope you know that like 90% of the time the bikes wouldn't be able to move at full speed due to terrain. Not to mention that would lower their range alot.

Ok, I see why you would get mad about that stuff, and I'm sorry for dicing around as well, I forget that people have jobs and whatnot, and being a teen that's on me. Engines can be easily modified to make a vehicle faster, so I don't see the problem (out of 50k people, I assume some of them can tinker with simple motor bike engines). Though I disagree, I will respect your desicion and have my motorcycles travel at full speed. If any other problems with my military occur, tell me.
I have yet to check your app, but just a reminder before I do, your guns are pretty damn good, and so your kinda over equipped because of it. (I am asking you to either have WAY less guns, or make them crappier if you haven't already)

I have yet to check your app, but just a reminder before I do, your guns are pretty damn good, and so your kinda over equipped because of it. (I am asking you to either have WAY less guns, or make them crappier if you haven't already)
Crappie guns, got it

Imma jam the shit out of some guns (though, I'll get rid of my turrents).

What kind of stuff? Just military gear? Or future weapons Like DEWs and Powered Armour?
Mainly military gear. Common 'loot' will just be modern military gear while the rarer (and harder to obtain) will be the sort of experimental stuff we hear about with things like DEWs and PA being both Super Rare and will often come in parts and in such small numbers it would be of little help (In the short term)

Mainly military gear. Common 'loot' will just be modern military gear while the rarer (and harder to obtain) will be the sort of experimental stuff we hear about with things like DEWs and PA being both Super Rare and will often come in parts and in such small numbers it would be of little help (In the short term)
If I find stuff that's advance for me, I will probably research it and move to mass manufacturing. That way I could equip enough Marines to ruin someone's day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back