• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Second Dawn OOC

if you didn't get it then Riga is basically my NPC faction rn.
I'm trying to rp them so its not stupidly biased towards my faction, but you'd still have to do the discussion of getting an embassy in the town with me.

The only one here being rude is you, I said please almost everytime... you are the rude one here so stop being rude please, or I'll throw a hissy fit like you are
Last I checked, your the one who told me to "stfu", so there's that. Do as you please, even if it is wrong, I'm done. This conversation is over.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 you didn't try to talk about the previous post at all so im just going to assume the old building your ppl took is outside of Riga.

I wish to request a temporary pause so that Myself and Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long can catch up, moderate and stop you all making the mistakes you have been.
I dont want to turn anyone away. I think all your characters and at least one of everyones post (and ALMOST all the rest) have been great. But there are some issues that need addressing. Once we get through this and me and Yang can keep a watchful eye over it together, (rather then busy old me all by my lonesome) and you all have a better idea of what you should do, I hope we can get this up and running without much (if anything feeling different).
My Main concerns are the speed of the RP (And it being Driven by short dialog posts). For Dialogue please PM, DM, or however works best for you and talk to them, discuss what you each want to say, work on a post that incorporates it all without sending the RP forward a couple weeks. The other concern is the posts, have I have mentioned, often ignore (whether knowingly or not) some of the rules. So I also request, once we do this short fixing of the crap, that you read the rules and make sure you come to me or Yang. Any question of worry please feel free. If you worried its a little too small but are still unsure about it. Come to me, I honestly don't mind.
I think I have covered the main concerns but just hold off on posting for short while, until I say we good again (Maybe a day, maybe two). Feel free to work on posts, do that dialoguing you need done and await a very passive agressive PM from me or Yang saying "GET YOUR ASS IN LINE" (I jest... mostly..)
Thank you. I apologise and hope this RP continues. I am enjoying it, as I hope you are, and honestly feel this is necessary for its long term survival.

Alright. Apologies for the interruption of your normal broadcast. Programming will now continue as normal.
(The RP is back. If you are unsure of anything ask. Me and Yang are here to sort out what you find in cities. Map will take a while to update so if people could add spoilers at the end of conquest posts stating what town they took so I can do it all quickly when I get time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back