• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Second Contact

Note Taker

Lowly Scribe
(Just an original plot, hope in my pms if its a hook you'd like to bite on)

First Contact, with the first known alien species, was no more eventful than a comet passing by a planet. We only proved there is another life form, with the capability of space flight, out there in the stars.
Another hundred years went by, with endless interest in the species building, and then dissipating as 'First Contact' grew further and further into the past.
But, the second time our species met; on a distant mining outpost far away from any scientist, ambassador or sensor that might be ready to conduct the contact properly.

Alone, a single engineer aboard an autonomous mining station, was to make 'Second Contact' with a single warrior of this new species.
Though neither met by choice.

[This is ment to be more of a plot hook. Just a start in the process. I'd like to have things like 'communication barriers' and 'culture building' in this rp, beyond that? Give me some ideas! Lets talk it up, and see what we come up with.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back