• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second chances - a monster's path to godhood OOC

Do you prefer Discord for OOC talk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
I suppose all the guardians are taken? I had some fun ideas butvi understand im joining a tad late
This isn't first come first serve so you can still apply. Also allies and enemies, rivals, etc... Can also be played so there can be more than 4 main characters.

Shroud Shroud

So what would I call the power to control plants, woods, trees etc anything that involves the forest do I just call it like plant? This is for core alignment btw~

Oh and also can I just make up my own race, or is it one of the ones you've made? Shroud Shroud After this I can finish my cs up
For guardians you can make up your own but they will basically be human for now. As for races that are in Cradle, they should be known races like elves, merfolk, beastkin, demons, etc... Mostly human looking

Guys, please keep in mind that the skills you list in the CS are beginner skills they had only just been gifted by the gods and not their former skills so they need to be an appropriate level of strength. You can add other stronger skills as your character learns them but for now please restrain their skills to a semi beginner level.

Guys, please keep in mind that the skills you list in the CS are beginner skills they had only just been gifted by the gods and not their former skills so they need to be an appropriate level of strength. You can add other stronger skills as your character learns them but for now please restrain their skills to a semi beginner level.
Of course!

Whoops! Lost track of this. Going pretty good.

Um, you may want to be more specific with who you're talking to here. I think I know who you're talking about (myself and one other person) but it's really only a guess. (And if the other person is who I think it is then they don't realize you were talking to them either.)

Whoops! Lost track of this. Going pretty good.

Um, you may want to be more specific with who you're talking to here. I think I know who you're talking about (myself and one other person) but it's really only a guess. (And if the other person is who I think it is then they don't realize you were talking to them either.)
Actually it was for everyone (a general announcement or how you'd call it) since some members didnt post their characters jet and I wanted them to keep in mind that they shouldn't op in the beginning 😁

Who of you guys is still interested to be part of this RP just so I know how many CS to expect etc...? Plus the silence in the OOC is kinda making me worried lol.

Cool, then I will get my CS up tomorrow and create a Discord for the OOC if you guys want me to.

I will put the deadline for CS creation to three days from now so any of you that haven't finished, want to make a second character, or simply want to add/edit stuff have three days to do it 😁

Okay so I will post my character in the morning, just need to add a few finishing touches to his CS. Anyone still working on their characters please finish them soon since tomorrow is the deadline for character creation. After that, I will make a discord for OOC talk so it will be easier to communicate and I will also start working on a started post so we can start this RP (finally 😜).

Okay so I will post my character in the morning, just need to add a few finishing touches to his CS. Anyone still working on their characters please finish them soon since tomorrow is the deadline for character creation. After that, I will make a discord for OOC talk so it will be easier to communicate and I will also start working on a started post so we can start this RP (finally 😜).
👀hows that going

Sorry for the delay. I had a very busy day at work yesterday. I will definitely get this started soon.

Okay any of you who want to join the discord chat PM me and I will send you the invite link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back