• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
The bells of Escudos toll for the coming of the Dark Lord. He has claimed the Great Temple and threatens the light that preventes him from entering the mortal plane. His name is Mumei Zaruba, a Nameless Shade born from the remnant evil of a Demigod. He raised an army of demonic monsters and terrorizes all throughout the land. All potential gateways to the Great Temple have been blocked and powerful seals have been put in place to prevent entry. Mumei Zaruba is siphoning power from these places to empower himself. None who live are permitted through these blockades. A lone Oracle rose in a time of need and proposed that those already DEAD should battle the Dark Lord, they would not be as affected by his power. Five relics were gathered from around the world and placed within magical effigies. These effigies were then brought to life using a ritual calling forth these deceased Heroes. Now the five of them have risen and hope glimmers within the people once more...

Hey guys its me, DanGriin
This is a little RP I'm making because I thought it could be interesting

The plot revolves around five individuals being brought back to life as undead warriors, to use their unique skillset to battle the Dark Lord. They will travel to the spots blocked by Mumei Zaruba's seals and unseal them, so that doorways to the Great Temple may be opened once more. As they are undead and the magic used to maintain their presence is completely foreign to the Dark Lord, they can pass through the blockades.

Q: Why did you make this RP?
A: I wondered what would happen if my current D&D character completed all of his goals and just kept living...eventually dying and becoming an eternal servant to his patron. Which got me thinking, what would happen if five ALREADY dead PC's (Player Characters) came back to fight a threat that not even the Living could face?

Q: So all the main characters in this RP are former PC's?
A: I'd like them all to be. Though if you've never played D&D before, do talk to me and we might be able to work something out

Q: How powerful are we allowed to make the characters?
A: Depends on how powerful they were originally. If they became Living Gods when they died, they'd become Demigod Level. They essentially become archetypal versions of themselves. They have their significant skills covered but everything not as well known is just GONE

Q: What if I had some kind of allegiance to a God/Patron/Order?
A: The powers that be decided that you helping out far outweighed your oaths

Q: Will you be playing?
A: Yes, I'll be playing the sixth hero. He was sent by his patron to assist the group, possessing a prototype effigy made to test out new methods of summoning

I'd also like a Co-GM or two to help me put together a good adventure for everyone
Adventures can be a lot of effort

Roles:
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Bronco Bronco
DreadBirate DreadBirate

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how are we going about this? We using points for stats or is this free form role play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back