• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seaview Academy (Open)

Capricity

sun child

Where dreams are made—if you make it out in one piece.

• Home.

Located in the upper east side of New York City, Seaview Academy is the highschool of any young person’s dreams!! Voted the number one prep academy in New York three years in a row, Seaview certainly has the credentials to prove that we are the place for you. With teachers from all over the world, each graduated scholars in their subjects, there is no question as to whether or not your education will have the quality you’re looking for.

In addition to academics, Seaview is recognized for their arts programs, with focus on dance, music, visual arts and literature, as well as modeling and screen acting! Does your child want to be a STAR? Then Seaview is that place for you!! With dorms located in several convenient places on campus, there is ample living space for any and all prospective students, and just off campus there are apartments available for rent! This along with several gyms, recreation centers and a park in the center, there’s something for everyone to do in their free time!

Seaview Academy also has several nationally recognized sports teams, including our cherished football team, the Seaview Sailors! Go Sailors!! Enroll today to ensure your child has a spot in the upcoming school year!!

Seaview Academy takes your basic highschool experience and amplifies it by 100. Full of rich, stuck up students and even richer, more stuck up staff, drama is sure to abound!! Parties, mischief making and class events that’ll stir the pot! Scholarships are offered to students who excel academically and artistically, but who may not have enough money to cover the tuition.

Characters will be interesting and diverse, and so will the plots!!

coded by weldherwings.

Info:
Located in the upper east side of New York City, Seaview Academy is the highschool of any young person’s dreams!! Voted the number one prep academy in New York three years in a row, Seaview certainly has the credentials to prove that we are the place for you. With teachers from all over the world, each graduated scholars in their subjects, there is no question as to whether or not your education will have the quality you’re looking for.

In addition to academics, Seaview is recognized for their arts programs, with focus on dance, music, visual arts and literature, as well as modeling and screen acting! Does your child want to be a STAR? Then Seaview is that place for you!! With dorms located in several convenient places on campus, there is ample living space for any and all prospective students, and just off campus there are apartments available for rent! This along with several gyms, recreation centers and a park in the center, there’s something for everyone to do in their free time!

Seaview Academy also has several nationally recognized sports teams, including our cherished football team, the Seaview Sailors! Go Sailors!! Enroll today to ensure your child has a spot in the upcoming school year!!

Seaview Academy takes your basic highschool experience and amplifies it by 100. Full of rich, stuck up students and even richer, more stuck up staff, drama is sure to abound!! Parties, mischief making and class events that’ll stir the pot! Scholarships are offered to students who excel academically and artistically, but who may not have enough money to cover the tuition.

Characters will be interesting and diverse, and so will the plots!!

More:
Discord Link: Join the Seaview Prep Discord Server!

Hello! My name is Capricity, or Jamie—you can call me whatever, I’ve heard it all. I’m 21, and a mom of twins—two year olds at that, so I understand that life gets in the way! This rp is my first ever attempt at GMing, so please feel free to give me feedback if you decide to join me! I plan on having this RP be fairly active, so if posting consistently (at least once a week per character) is not something you can do, then this might not be for you!! All OOC chatter, planning and important updates will be held on Discord, so if you’d like to join the RP, this will be required.

As an advanced literacy roleplay, I expect at least three paragraphs (four lines or more each) per post. This means no one liners. There is no character limit, but please do not bite off more than you can chew!! All character sheets must be reacted to by me to be considered accepted, before you post for them. All other rules will be explained in the following tab!

Rules:

001: Discord is required!! All ooc talk, announcements and planning will be done there!! Please feel free to hop in now, even if you’re not sure that you’re interested!

002: We are an active, advanced literacy roleplay, and as such we expect posts at least once a week per character, of at least three paragraphs!! More would be appreciated. If you cannot post for an extended amount of time, please let me know! I have no problems with that as long as I’m informed!

003: This is a safe haven!! I will not tolerate any ooc hate, discrimination or drama, and I will not hesitate to kick any drama makers from the role play promptly!

004: Anything I say is law, and as I’m fairly lenient and open to any suggestions, this rule should not be hard to follow, but is important nonetheless.

005: All characters should be realistic, complex and no Mary or Gary Sues will be accepted. All character sheets must be approved by me before interacting in character!! There is no character limit, but please don’t make more than you can handle!!

006: All RPN rules apply, so while romance is allowed please fade to black!!!

Links:

Discord: Join the Seaview Prep Discord Server!

In Character: tba

Character Sheets: Realistic or Modern - Seaview Academy (Characters)

Last edited:
Just saying this will be my first time forever doing this type so I’m a bit rusty since depression took a toll on my writing skill. I will try my hardest to keep up.

Just saying this will be my first time forever doing this type so I’m a bit rusty since depression took a toll on my writing skill. I will try my hardest to keep up.
That’s fine!! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, and don’t hesitate to ask for help!!

See the loveable and slightly dumb jock role hasn't been taken so I'm interested

One itty bitty problem...I don't know how to code all those cool sheets, is it needed?

im SOOOOOO joining also will have a CS up sometime tonight... probably lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back