• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A little self indulgence[Multifandom, Doubling]

violetyivy

‪♡‬ Fandom brainrot ♡‬
╔══════════_ೄ•
♡ Opening ♡
•ೄ_ ═════════

Hello!~ I'm Charm or Ivy, I'll answer to either. I'm 22, I work part-time and I use they/them pronouns. I've roleplaying for about 6+ years and I've decided to try and branch out from my usual partners. I roleplay both canon x canon and oc x canon depending on the fandom. I have a slight preference for oc x canon since I have a lot of ocs and I love to write them.

╔══════════_ೄ•
♡ Rules ♡
•ೄ_ ═════════

✎You must be 18+. I refuse to sway on this rule, I'm uncomfortable with interacting with minors so please respect my boundaries.

Unless we are mutuals or friends my discord is off the table. Do not send me a message with your discord tag outright, for my own safety I will not respond. I generally prefer full servers to roleplay since it gives me more creative freedom, but I'm willing for DMs as long as I am not hounded for replies.

✎I don't have any triggers but if darker topics are present I just ask they're treated with respect.

✎For writing at least a paragraph minimum. I myself can write up to 3-7 paragraphs if inspired.

✎I'm ghost friendly, so don't be afraid to dip if you lose interest or anything!

✎I love chatting and plotting and bouncing ideas off each other. Please just give me any plot ideas you have, I will read them all.

✎I double and triple! I actually prefer doubling & tripling, I don't like having someone just write for me and vice versa. And am LGBTQ+ friendly with shipping.

✎I do not write OCxOC, I am just uninterested in them when it comes to fandom centered plots.

✎If I do not list the fandom I do not roleplay it. An example being, TLOK. I prefer the original ATLA and post canon plots around the comics but not the newer series.

✎For MHA, I will not write for Overhaul or Endeavor. Nonnegotiable.

╔══════════_ೄ•
♡ Plot candies ♡
•ೄ_ ═════════

✎Romance is a must, anything romance is enjoyed. Enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, slow burns, fake relationships, arranged marriage, all of it!

✎Soulmate AUs are enjoyed. Especially matching marks, writing ones, things of that nature.

✎Monster AUs are enjoyed. I love supernatural things.

✎College, coffee shop, AUs like that are enjoyed

✎I like building chemistry instead of established romantic relationships, it gives me more to work with and I just prefer building up that chemistry.

✎Post-canon is very much enjoyed.

✎Drama is enjoyed.

✎Taking plots from movies is very enjoyed

✎I love more obscure/niche AUs liked Twisted/Dead Disney with other series and stuff

✎AUs specific to certain fandoms are enjoyed(like talent swap for Danganronpa).

✎Period AUs like the 50s are enjoyed
✎I'm open to genderbent AUs! Especially for Disney since I love the designs

╔══════════_ೄ•
♡ Fandoms ♡
•ೄ_ ═════════
Key: Cravings will be in blue, anything oc x canon related will be first and all canon x canon ships will be spoiled. If I don't do oc x canon for that fandom it'll just have the list of ships. Characters I will be playing in canon x canon ships will be in bold.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Danganronpa(Non-despair only) ]

Who I can play for you: Kyoko, Makoto, Byakuya, Mondo, Sayaka, Yaushiro, Chihiro, Toko, Aoi, Sakura, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Nekomaru, Akane, Teruteru, Chiaki, Mikan, Gundham, Ibuki, Shuichi, Maki, Kaede, Kiibo, Kirumi, Rantaro, Kaito, Gonta, Angie

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Leon, Byakuya, Kazuichi, Hajime, Rantaro, Kaito

Kyoko x Celeste
Kyoko x Sayaka
Celeste x Sayaka
Kyoko
x Makoto
Hina
x Sakura
Kyoko
x Hina
Mondo
x Ishimaru
Mondo
x Chihiro
Mukuro
x Makoto
Hajime x Chiaki
Chiaki
x Sonia
Chiaki
x Nagito
Chiaki x Akane
Akane
x Nekomaru
Peko
x Fuyuhiko
Peko
x Chiaki
Peko
x Akane
Gundham
x Sonia
Ibuki
x Mikan
Ibuki
x Kazuichi
Shuichi x Kaede
Shuichi
x Kokichi
Shuichi x Kaito
Shuichi
x Rantaro
Kaede
x Rantaro
Angie
x Korekiyo
Kiibo x Kokichi
Kaito x Maki
Maki
x Kaede
Kirumi
x Kaede

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ATLA ]

Who I can play for you: Literally anyone, just ask

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Zuko, Sokka

Zuko x Katara
Zuko x Sokka
Aang
x Toph
Aang
x Katara
Suki
x Sokka
Azula
x Ty Lee
Zuko x Mai
Mai
x Ty Lee
Ty Lee
x Suki

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ MHA ]

Who I can play for you: Aizawa, Jirou, Momo, Izuku, Mina, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Mirio, Kirishima, Kendo, Kaminari, Hagakure, Ojiro, Nejire, Dabi, Toga, Mirko, Fat Gum, Ms. Joke

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Tamaki, Hawks, Aizawa

Bakugou x Uraraka
Tsuyu
x Uraraka
Jirou
x Kaminari
Jirou
x Bakugou
Kirishima x Bakugou
Kirishima x Mina
Mina
x Kaminari
Sero x Mina
Momo
x Jirou
Momo
x Todoroki
Deku
x Uraraka
Deku
x Tsuyu
Uraraka
x Iida
Aizawa
x Mic
Aizawa x Midnight
Aizawa x Ms Joke

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Haikyuu ]

Who I can play for you: Kiyoko, Yachi, Tanaka, Suga, Oikawa, Hinata, Kagayama, Daichi, Kenma, Yamaguchi, Noya, Asahi, Kenma, Lev, Akaashi, Bokuto, Tsukki

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Suga, Iwaizumi, Kuroo

Kiyoko x Yachi
Kiyoko
x Tanaka
Kiyoko
x Suga
Yachi
x Hinata
Kenma
x Hinata
Yachi
x Yamaguchi
Asahi
x Noya

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Ouran Highschool Host Club ]

Who I can play for you: Anyone, just ask

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Tamaki, Kyoya

Tamaki x Haruhi
Mori
x Haruhi
Hikaru
x Haruhi
Kyoya
x Haruhi

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Disney(would definitely love to test some genderbent plots) ]

Who I can play for you: Tadashi, older! Hiro, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Li Shang, Tiana, Naveen, Meg, Hercules

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Hercules, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Esmeralda

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ South Park]

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Kenny McCormick

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler ]

Who I can play for you: Sebastian, Grell(I use she/her pronouns for Grell), Undertaker, Ronald, William, Beast, Older! Ciel, Mey-Rin, Finnian, Baldroy

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Soma, Joker

Grell x Sebastian
Ciel
x Doll
Beast
x Joker
William x Grell

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Genshin Impact ]

Who I can play for you: Childe/Tartaglia, Kaeya, Jean, Lisa, Beidou, Albedo, Amber, Venti, Zhongli

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Diluc, Kaeya

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Attack on Titan ]

Who I can play for you: Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Hange,(I use /them pronouns for Hange), Erwin, Ymir, Connie, I can attempt Levi

Who id like you to play for my OC: Eren, Armin

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Osomatsu-san ]

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Choromatsu

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Free!! ]

Who I can play for you: Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, Nitori, Momo

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Rin

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [Obey Me! ]
Who I can play for you: Mammon, Levi, Satan

Who I'd like you to play for my oc: Beelzebub

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [Tokyo Revengers ]

Who I can play for you: Manjiro "Mikey" Sano, Takamichi Hanagaki, Chifuyu Matsuno, Takashi Mitsuya, Ken "Draken" Ryuguji, Hinata "Hina" Tachibana

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Ken "Draken" Ryuguji, Keisuke Baji, Takashi Mitsuya

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(Parts 2-6) ]

Who I can play for you: Joseph, Lisa Lisa, Suzi Q, Kars, Jotaro, Polnareff, Avdol, Kakyoin, DIO, Okuyasu, Koichi, Yukako, Rohan, Mista, Giorno, Buccellati, Narancia, Trish, Risotto, Ermes, Jolyne, F.F

Who I'd like you to play for my OC: Caesar, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Josuke, Narancia, Abbacchio, Buccellati, Ermes

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Kakeguri ]

Yumeko x Mary
Kirari x Sayaka

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Powerpuff Girls (Obviously highschool or college au) ]

Blossom x Brick
Bubbles
x Boomer
Buttercup
x Butch
Brick x Buttercup

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [ Teen Titans (Cartoon Network cartoon) ]
Raven x Beast Boy