• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Discord Server or RPN Page?

• Discord Server

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • RPN Page

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All of our lives are dictates by a season and a faction if we are in a specific season we go to that faction like Faction 2 is winter or faction 4 is fall. Each faction comes with powers suited to their seasons. There are many rules and laws for us to follow but the most important one taught by all factions alike is that “Seasons dont mix.” Of course we have no explanation of that they just say it. It’s an “age old tradition” to ridicule and mock the opposing seasons. Winter vs Summer and Spring vs Fall. (Keep in mind that Spring and Fall only fight to keep up appearances) One day somehow teens from each faction who have the same weird necklace end up in the same place at the same time. Though all of them were hesitant at first as so they were taught to be, they ended up bonding. Of course they had to keep this a secret otherwise they would be exiled and most likely executed. One of the people in the group had a younger sibling who had found out and told their parents. The factions band together for once in their lives to exile them all, then attempt kill them. They somehow escaped And now they have to find a place that they can call their own so that they can live lives they want.

DE3F81FE-2424-406E-9609-3AFDC1B0618A.jpeg

Faction - 1
Summers are born with a temper. Known for their children having explosive tantrums literally. And their adults for outburst that burn down buildings. They are hot headed and easily angered so if you are annoying stay away from them. In terms of powers the ability to control the element of fire and sometimes lava is there. And some are even born with the ability to make anything they touch a living time bomb. The ability to have all of these powers is possible but rarely happens.

Factions - 2
Winters are known for being icy cold and distant even too their own family members. The term Debby downer is a great example for most winters. They are known for freezing themselves their own space to be away from other people. In terms of powers of course they re born with the natrual ability to control and make ice and the same with water. Though all of the water is purified and drinkable. They also have the ability to create snow storms mostly small unless they are an adult. Much like summers it’s rare to be able to have all three.
Faction - 3
Springs are the least hated group out of all. They are so very optimistic and kind hearted. They usually do not take part on the ridiculing sessions because they see no good in it. They are known for being the most peaceful faction and The first to propose the peace treaty keeping all the factions from killing one another. In terms of power they are very much connected to the earth so they like to control earth and rocks. But they have the ability to communicate with animals and last but not least they can make flowers grow fast. It’s mostly used as a party trick but for bigger plants it can be useful. And like Summers and Winters it is rare for them to have all of these powers.

Faction - 4
Falls or Autumns are very chill and laid back or starts least some of them are, others are super paranoid. What they all have in common is that they are perceived as annoying but still useful. In terms of powers They are very smart And have a way with technology. And the last power that they have is the power to control metal. Unlike all the other factions it is common for them to have all of their powers.

Links:
Character Sheet: Fantasy - Seasons As People CS

Last edited:
Not yet I’m hoping to get some more people on before that.

*moon walks into thread*
MHmm, this is legit, so now these weird kids gotta avoid execution, nice. You mind if I join in?

*moon walks into thread*
MHmm, this is legit, so now these weird kids gotta avoid execution, nice. You mind if I join in?
Not at all I’m always looking. I’m actually surprised people are joining most of my threads just flop lmao.

Not at all I’m always looking. I’m actually surprised people are joining most of my threads just flop lmao.
I gotchu.
Looking for a casual adventure rp. And yours, I think's pretty lit. Lol, kinda gets boring when you wake up and know you have to write a full Google doc page just to respond to someone talking about beans. Lmao

I gotchu.
Looking for a casual adventure rp. And yours, I think's pretty lit. Lol, kinda gets boring when you wake up and know you have to write a full Google doc page just to respond to someone talking about beans. Lmao
lmao

Interesting.
Could a winter have the power to control like fog or mist?
Addendum: Could I also do a villain character as well as a protag one?

Last edited:
This seems super coooool. I’m interested. ^-^ Any specific timetable for the cs?

Interesting.
Could a winter have the power to control like fog or mist?
Addendum: Could I also do a villain character as well as a protag one?
That seems interesting, Kets do it but your protagonist will have to loose one of the already available powers and I’m also doing a villain so duo?

Alright I’m gonna put up a poll for weather you guys want to discord or RPN

Let me know where we will be posting characters and what not. =)

mhm, I count 7 ppl who have dubbed their interested. If the plot is focused on these four kids and there's seven of us, does that mean that only four characters can be the runaway necklace quadruplets(idk), and the rest are antagonist?

If so, I would like to claim winter. (Or else)
;4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back