• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasons as People OOC

I just finished reading your character sheet I love it. Ooooh the relationship out villains are gonna have will be interesting
Thank you! Honestly I can see Flame and Garnet at each other's throats.
I'll start on my villain, then if no one shows interest in a fall villain, I'll pop my evil boiyo in the party

Alright so fall is the only spot left for protagonists at least

This is our OOC people

Protagonists: imXeno imXeno (Winter) Mothica Mothica (Spring) Kryptic Kryptic (Spring) First Rose First Rose (Winter)

Villains: Kryptic Kryptic (Summer) First Rose First Rose (Fall) Moomba Moomba (Winter)
Mmmm, do you believe I could possibly make a spring villain. They necessarily are not a villain, but more of they’re trying to do this for approval from their faction by chasing down the protagonists. So in their eyes, he/she is a villain, but in reality the character is neutral. I think it’d be pretty funny to see how a more lawful neutral fits in with more evil people.

Mmmm, do you believe I could possibly make a spring villain. They necessarily are not a villain, but more of they’re trying to do this for approval from their faction by chasing down the protagonists. So in their eyes, he/she is a villain, but in reality the character is neutral. I think it’d be pretty funny to see how a more lawful neutral fits in with more evil people.
That would be interesting to see so go right ahead

I suppose I should clarify Carlo's motivation. He believes that the only way to create a united world is to destroy the four factions and rebuild a new world from the ashes of the old one.

I suppose I should clarify Carlo's motivation. He believes that the only way to create a united world is to destroy the four factions and rebuild a new world from the ashes of the old one.
Classic villian motivation I like it

I finally posted a cs!! He ended up being really chaotic neutral, but he's a protag I swear

If I need to change anything or anyone has any comments, please lemme know!

“Hide your money, hide your wives” XD
Azuki doesn’t care about everyone he just wants to live 😭, and Ivy just wants to be accepted and approved. It’s going to be lightly sweet Ivy surrounded by cold-blooded villains.

That’s literally what I was thinking about your characters. Just, “You. Human person. I hate you. Why do you exist?”

Right, I mean at least Garnet has a tolerance. She’s actually a really big softy, she just....looks like she’s done with the world. And all Cedar wants are the autumns and a bunch of women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back