• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching...

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. My name is Jas. Obviously. Lol.
I am 24 and I have been RPing for roughly 8 years.
I wouldn't consider myself the best writer but I think I'm decent. I am still trying to improve though!
I will be honest, I am not always able to get online daily or for hours at a time but I try my best.
I enjoy writing in MxF or FxF as far as couples go and I usually double up and write for multiple characters.
As for ideas, I don't have really have any. I am up to hear any ideas you may have though.
I have needed to RP again for a while since I haven't in a few months. With that being said, I apologize if I am a bit rusty.
I do prefer to write with a female partner who is comfortable playing multiple characters and genders.
Hopefully someone is interested! If so, feel free to PM me and we can figure something out!

Last edited:
What sort of rp are you looking for?

I honestly don't have any set ideas of what I want to do. I am into different things, both realistic and fantasy. I can be persuaded to try almost anything! I have been watching a tv show that is set in the UK in the early 1900s. It sucks bc I don't have too much knowledge on the time or place but I'm really into it. Anywho, I enjoy all sorts of things but since I'm just jumping back in I wouldn't want to do anything TOO complex at the moment. If you have any preferences or ideas for plots I would love to hear them. I'm up to brainstorm as well.

Hey lovely! I’m a huge lover of darker themed stories! If maybe you’d wanna write something let me know!! (:

I’m still looking for a partner or two if you’re interested! Want me to pm you?
Sure. We can see if we are compatible! Send me any plots and/or ideas you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back