• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching yet again!

Hexed

Deathscythe
Hey there!

Recently a lot of my RPs have gone inactive so here I am again looking for new partners.

I'll RP with pretty much anyone as long as we can come up with an interesting idea together, but I do require that you can at least use correct spelling and grammar. So sometimes I slip with this as well but just do your best, another thing for me is please just don't always post one-liners because I cannot stand them. I can only post as much or as little as you do so if you post three lines that's what you'll get back, post five paragraphs and that's what you'll get back.

Anyways with that over lets get on to the more interesting stuff!

First off I'll give you a list of Fandoms that I have been wanting to do recently. (If there is something that is not on here that you're craving then please tell me, I might just know it.)

- Fairy Tail

-Soul Eater

-Magi

-Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary)

-Guilty Crown

-Blue Exorcist

-Black Bullet

-Angel Beats

-Tokyo Ghoul

-Noragami

Next we're onto plots, I like and will RP every genre but, like most, I have my favourites and least favourites. My favourite genres have to be Fantasy and action, generally I get a lot more enjoyment out of RPs with these genres in. My least favourite has to be Slice of Life (sorry!), I tend to find these RPs a little boring and they tend to have nothing to them. That doesn't mean I won't RP it though, if you really want to then we can! Also, I cannot do an RP completely based around a love story or romance, we can incorporate it but I just don't find something completely based around love as interesting.

Right now I do have an idea for a kind of survival game RP, so if you want to hear that please PM me.

Okay so that's it for now! Thanks for reading and if you're interested in RPing with me please PM me or comment down below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back