• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching the stars for a 1x1...

AvaikaofStarfox

Roleplay Type(s)
Pleased to meet you, fellow denizens of RPNation!
I am Avaika, looking to kick back and sharpen my perhaps rusty RP skills after a long period of dormancy, if no one minds!

Normally, I'm more a fan of group RPs than 1x1s, but I've managed to make the latter work before, and it would be a good way to ease back into the swing of things!
I've been roleplaying for almost two decades, and harbor plenty enough experience to adapt to any circumstances: different formats, response lengths, multiple characters, and so on.
As long as we handle the flow of the RP and one another behind the scenes with utmost patience, anything is possible... With hope, the experience will be qualitative, fulfilling, and worth our while!

That said, let's delve into what I may be currently seeking out!
I'm mainly looking for anyone willing to RP over the long term, rather than anyone seeking a constant upkeep of activity. The demand for the latter often leaves me burnt out.
One's skill and the length or consistency of any responses both do not pose much of a concern to me, so long as the material we volley back and forth can build off of one another in an engaging manner.

Depending on the RP, plotting doesn't always come easy to me either, but I'm willing to (at bare minimum) establish any basic premise before beginning, if need be, and just work through it the rest of the way as we go. Excessive amounts of fore-planning, however, can become very exhausting, so do please keep that in mind. It's often more fun when something unravels at its own pace with a hint of surprise, after all! I certainly hope that isn't minded.

And since I'll mainly be talking fandom here, I must give a fair heads-up that I do roleplay as fan-made characters. You can too, if desired. Depending on my familiarity with the material, my confidence in RP-ing cannon characters may vary, and we will probably want to discuss that bit either beforehand or as the situation calls.

Without further delay, let me lay out some of the material I may possibly feel like RP-ing presently!
-StarFox
-Kirby
-Phantasy Star Online 2

While I am familiar with several other game titles, these three are my biggest moods at the moment (StarFox being my "universal constant" of course, as far as interests go), and I would be overjoyed if someone could RP whichever of the three with me! Further details such as timeline-specifics and roles can be discussed once contact is made.

Anyway, thank you very much for reading, and happy RP-hunting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back