• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching! Ooooh looking for the right partner!

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
Another search.

Ooooh what to do what to do.

I'm getting quite tired of filling out CS's and then having my partner flake on me. Or getting into a storyline.... only to find out my partner is illiterate and choppy with their posts.

I've been roleplaying for... 10 years (give or take) and I've grown to enjoy having male characters.

However

I'm getting kind of irritated with being the hero to a damsel in distress. Or pulling all the strings and setting all the plots up.... only to have my carefully constructed story to turn to ash.

If you've gotten this far, I hope you understand that I'm going to be picky. I'm very very very very tired of getting my hopes up and then having them be smashed in front of my eyes

•• I write in FIRST and THIRD person

•• My rps MUST have violence, mayhem, and chaos.

•• I write with gore.

•• I consider myself literate, spitting out a minimum of one paragraph (7-10 sentences)

Plots I'm opened to::

Anything dark and twisted.

Something I can voice my ideas in and actually be HEARD.

Something not involving humans.

Something that allows us to branch out of reality.

Fandoms:.

Naruto (OC's)

Attack On Titan (I only play Eren)

Inuyasha (loosely based)

Deadman Wonderland (loosely based/OC's)

Soul Eater (OC's)

SADLY I HAVE NO PLOTS IN MIND BUT IF YOU ARE CRAVING SOMETHING OR YOU HAVE A STORYLINE IN MIND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THEM!! ^-^

° I'm descriptive with my writing and will always give you a meaty paragraph........ even if I get a one liner. (Which I hope not >> )

° I swear like a sailor! So if your character has a foul mouth, then all the more color for their personality. Love them 'sentence enhancers'!

° Gore. Blood. Dark twisted plots. Yes.

° Killing off main character. Hell yes.

° TENSION, VIOLENCE, AND ACTION, OH MY! (yes.)

° Fantasy??? Yes. Who the fuck wants to be human? (I can still be a human... I just really like not following the laws of reality)

° I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR PLOTS. SEND ME THEM PLEASE I HATE BEING THE ONLY PERSON WITH IDEAS BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THEM!!

Sometimes they can be a little "out there" but hey whatever I'm naturally a freak.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE::

- No smut

- No incest.

- At least try to get 5-10 sentences per post.

× pairings × •=roles I'd prefer

Yandere x Yandere

•Yandere x boyfriend.

•Demon x Demon hunter

•Demon x(supernatural creature)

•Vampire x human

Demon lord x Right hand man•

Vampire x werewolf

•Werewolf x Human

•Skineater x human/supernatural (intricate plot with a creature I've created)

•Half-demon x Spirit

•Spirit X Human (message me for the plot)

•Witch x Hunter

Hunter x (supernatural being) •

•Assassin x Military Target

•Tank Platoon mate x Daughter of the enemy

Militant x (enemy)Militant

*** MAKE A WORLD WAR <3

Settings:

WWII

Feudal Japan

Ancient Europe (forests)

Modernized Fantasy

Things I say "Fuck that" to:

Arranged marriage

Highschool/collage

Master/slave

Mindless Zombies

Standard "girl next door" romances

Standard nerdxjock pairings.

Humans

Nekos

One-liners

Short rps

Adventure Time!

•Marshall Lee x Princess Bubblegum

Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee•

I love Fantasy and Modern roleplays! I love Feudal Japan and Ancient Europe as settings in the past!

Futuristic roleplays- I am picky as hell about. I can't get around to loving the 'technology fucking everywhere' futuristic plots. I normally just jump to World Wars.

Dark dark dark plots are my favorite

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Would you be willing to do a dice RPG, and yes you can be violent an swear. I feel the same way a lot of days.

[/QUOTE]
I've never done a Dice RPG?

What the hell is that anyways? I feel like I'm the only one here unaware??

It's like dungeons and dragons, and it is somewhat simple. Pretty much just roll what kind of dice I tell you to and you should be fine :D I need help creating a world though :/

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]It's like dungeons and dragons, and it is somewhat simple. Pretty much just roll what kind of dice I tell you to and you should be fine :D I need help creating a world though :/

[/QUOTE]
I'm not big on RPG-like roleplays.

:/

I'm sorry

You sound like you would like to do a Battle Royale type of rp from what I have gathered from this whole thread. However, that could possibly get really involved so if you aren't interested I can understand.

KennyPerf said:
You sound like you would like to do a Battle Royale type of rp from what I have gathered from this whole thread. However, that could possibly get really involved so if you aren't interested I can understand.
Is it a group roleplay?

And I love Battle Royale. The move was phenomenal.

I'm not sure, I mean I suppose it could be a group rp but I'm not sure how that would go over considering people are dying all the time and if you were a character that ended up dying almost from the beginning it wouldn't be too fun.. Maybe we could do a thing where we both had one character that would be the main characters and introduce little side stories we can get creative with if we want people to die. I'm sorry if that sounds kinda complicated...

The movie was really good at capturing the main parts of the book and I really wanna get the rp to match that kind of level if you can feel what I mean.

KennyPerf said:
I'm not sure, I mean I suppose it could be a group rp but I'm not sure how that would go over considering people are dying all the time and if you were a character that ended up dying almost from the beginning it wouldn't be too fun.. Maybe we could do a thing where we both had one character that would be the main characters and introduce little side stories we can get creative with if we want people to die. I'm sorry if that sounds kinda complicated...
The movie was really good at capturing the main parts of the book and I really wanna get the rp to match that kind of level if you can feel what I mean.
No I don't want a group roleplay... that's why I was asking.

I honestly really hate groups.

Group role plays are a good idea in theory but they all kinda end up going to 1x1 anyway, what's the point.. Anyway there was a second movie, I'm not sure if you know about it, but it had a little kind of twist which would be good for romance plots if we wanted to go that route. I like romance rps but with this one I'd be fine with or without romance since there's going to be a lot going on anyway

KennyPerf said:
Group role plays are a good idea in theory but they all kinda end up going to 1x1 anyway, what's the point.. Anyway there was a second movie, I'm not sure if you know about it, but it had a little kind of twist which would be good for romance plots if we wanted to go that route. I like romance rps but with this one I'd be fine with or without romance since there's going to be a lot going on anyway
I have a strong opinion about group rps. They never go well for me because I never get along with EVERYONE.

Anyways. ^-^

I have not seen the second film, but I can listen to what you have in mind! Romance is perfectly fine with me! And the plot to Battle Royale interests me so much I'm willing to play male roles of you want a female character for your main.

The second movie introduces this type of collar thing which obviously kills you like in the first movie, but now every student has a partner based on their class number and all the pairs are boy/girl because class numbers are assigned by gender. For example, there would be male 1, male 2, etc. and then female 1, female 2, etc. so male 1's and female 1's collars will be linked (sorry if this is a little redundant..) The linked collars mean that those two students can't be more than I believe 100 meters (we can change that if we want) apart or else the collars will kill them both and if one dies, then they both die. If you don't like that or would rather stick to the first movie kinda deal I'm completely fine with it.

Also, I've usually played female roles since I've started rping and since this is going to be kinda involved I think my main character should be a girl but I can practice being guys with some of the minor characters we're killing off if you want me to.

KennyPerf said:
The second movie introduces this type of collar thing which obviously kills you like in the first movie, but now every student has a partner based on their class number and all the pairs are boy/girl because class numbers are assigned by gender. For example, there would be male 1, male 2, etc. and then female 1, female 2, etc. so male 1's and female 1's collars will be linked (sorry if this is a little redundant..) The linked collars mean that those two students can't be more than I believe 100 meters (we can change that if we want) apart or else the collars will kill them both and if one dies, then they both die. If you don't like that or would rather stick to the first movie kinda deal I'm completely fine with it.
Also, I've usually played female roles since I've started rping and since this is going to be kinda involved I think my main character should be a girl but I can practice being guys with some of the minor characters we're killing off if you want me to.
Hmmm..

I love the collar Idea. It leaves room for romance, and definitely mental turmoil.

*rubs hands together evilly*

Send me a PM? And we can get something set up??

Hey there! It's been absolute ages since I've done any kind of roleplay involving Attack on Titan. So, I think I'm in the mood to give it a shot again. Have you got anything in mind at all already for it, or should we just try brainstorming? :]

I absolutely love the sound of all of your requirements. Tension, gore, death and choas.. yes please! I've been craving a twisted roleplay for months, so this is like a beacon of light for me. If I think of any plots or ideas (and if you're still open to more roleplays, of course) then I'll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back