• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching once again-

fiver

hello there! im fiver and once more, im looking for a few rps to busy myself with, in my spare time. hopefully, i'll appeal to you and we can start a great lil long-term rp together!
first off i consider myself a semi-lit rper, writing about 600-900 words or more, but this rests solely on my muse and what's going on in the rp. of course, i'll always try to provide at least, three paragraphs of writing. but! if you don't like writing that much i can easily write at your level, as little or as much as you'd like i'll do my best to mirror your posts! im also a little shy and do have a bit of anxiety, but ill respond asap and communicate with you! i promise i wont ditch you for any reason!
im not picky with my rp partners, all i ask is that you're friendly, committed, will communicate and patient! i can normally post most days, multiple times as well but i am currently in the process of moving so my time might be occasionally limited for the time being. otherwise, i think everything should work out great!
im currently interested in animals, warriors (cats), watership down, mha/bnha, atla, werewolves, vampires, apocalypse, road trip, roommates and just about anything else you can throw at me! im definitely willing to try out new things and im sure there is a lot of stuff that i haven't listed so feel free to ask!
thanks for your time, i hope to hear from you soon! simply reply or send me a pm! ill respond asap! <3

Hey! I'm willing to either do an mha or warrior cats roleplay! Pm me if you're still looking!

Hello, I'd love to do something ATLA related with you, if you'd like!

i'm down for some bnha or roommates or maybe both???? pm me!

Hello!

I most certainly am. If you'd like to discuss more about it, would you mind pming me about it?

B u m p -
Also, adding the following interests!
• cyberpunk
• medieval times / dragons
• marvel / dc
• disney
• and as always open to more!

Hello, I'm interested in Marvel/DC, Dragons, Disney, BNHA, ATLA, Apocolypse, Roommates, and all that. Please PM me if you're interested!

Bump~ Still looking! Please pm if interested! Even if it's something that's not listed, throw any ideas at me please and thank you. <3

Roommate? Sounds interesting. I have a werewolf character who is probably my most developed character. His hobbies include American style football, drawing, and cooking. He's the only one of his kind that he knows of. His parents are fully human because his ability skipped lots of generations.

I also have a guy who can change into a house cat, a trait he inherited from his mother. His natural appearance is a form that is half human/half cat. Think Felicia from Darkstalkers but male. He can look fully human but only for a certain amount of time. He can be in cat form as long as he wants though. I was thinking this character might prompt a more comedic based RP. Imagine going to sleep and seeing your human roommate. You wake up to find roommate seemingly gone with a cat on the roomie's bed.

hiya! super interested in the roommates idea. i was thinking polar opposites. one hates how messy the other is and vice versa.

Roommate? Sounds interesting. I have a werewolf character who is probably my most developed character. His hobbies include American style football, drawing, and cooking. He's the only one of his kind that he knows of. His parents are fully human because his ability skipped lots of generations.
I also have a guy who can change into a house cat, a trait he inherited from his mother. His natural appearance is a form that is half human/half cat. Think Felicia from Darkstalkers but male. He can look fully human but only for a certain amount of time. He can be in cat form as long as he wants though. I was thinking this character might prompt a more comedic based RP. Imagine going to sleep and seeing your human roommate. You wake up to find roommate seemingly gone with a cat on the roomie's bed.
Hello, there! Both of those ideas sound interesting, I'd definitely be interested in doing one of those! PM me to discuss further? <3
hiya! super interested in the roommates idea. i was thinking polar opposites. one hates how messy the other is and vice versa.
Hi! That would be a fun little thing to do. c: Feel free to message me and we can discuss further, if you would like of course. <3

Another bump! Don't be shy, if you wanna rp send some pms (or post of course!) my way! I'm still looking for more rp partners! <3

hello!
i’d be interested in a roommate sort of rp, perhaps even a vampire and a werewolf that get paired up together n dislike each other for obvious reasons? (tho i saw you have a lot of people interested in the roommate plot so we could do something else!)
i’ve really been wanting to do a fake dating or bad boy/good girl sort of role play, with the whole opposites attract aspect of it? tell me if you’d be interested!

hello!
i’d be interested in a roommate sort of rp, perhaps even a vampire and a werewolf that get paired up together n dislike each other for obvious reasons? (tho i saw you have a lot of people interested in the roommate plot so we could do something else!)
i’ve really been wanting to do a fake dating or bad boy/good girl sort of role play, with the whole opposites attract aspect of it? tell me if you’d be interested!
Ooo, both of those ideas sound really fun! I'd love to do whichever you would prefer, I'm open to either! If you'd like to discuss more feel free to PM me if you'd like! <3
If you're still looking for partners id be interested in ATLA or a vampire one.
Sure! PM me and we can come up with a plot for whichever you would prefer, if you would like! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back