• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching more RPs!

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Hello!

As the title states, I am searching for a couple 1x1 RPs.

A little about myself
- I will be 18 on May 15
- I am a senior in high school during the last couple weeks of school. Writing/RPing is my outlet
- I reply when I can, lately I’ve been enjoying back-and-forth several replies a day but don’t expect that from me consistently.
- If I haven’t replied for a week, feel free to bump me and I’ll do the same for you unless we work out a different time frame
- I post between a few sentences and a few paragraphs
- I play female. And I do not play Canon. Pairings can be platonic or romantic, you can play the gender of your choosing.
- I am legally blind and I have several conditions. If I feel it could fit the RP and add more to my character, I may suggest my character be legally blind or have one or more of my medical conditions. Some people are not comfortable with this and I will run it by you before I create my character with it. But please don’t say you’ll be fine with it and change your mind after my starter post.
- My characters’ age range is normally 15-25
- If I disappear, check my status because I tend to post updates there instead of alerting each individual person.

What I expect from you
- help me plan, please contribute ideas to the plot and I will do the same
- Please reply at least once a week. More is great.
- Please NO 1 liners, at least write a few sentences. I want to know what’s going through your character’s head, not just simple actions or the like.
- No godmodding, Mary/Gary Sues, must follow RpN rules, you know the drill

Now for the fun part!

Fandoms:

Hunger Games
- OC x OC. This is really the only fandom and pairing for it that I’m interested in. OCs from the same or different districts that get chosen for the Games, yeah

Other Fandoms I May RP
- Maximum Ride
- Divergent
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Law & Order SVU
....I may add more

Non Fandom Settings/Pairings

Medical RP
- i would really enjoy doing a patient x patient one, either where they’re roomed together or they meet somewhere else in the hospital
- Doctor x patient

High School RP
- Tutor x tutored
- Good x bad
- Best friends
.....Feel free to pitch ideas

College RP
- Shared Dorm/Apartment
- Meet in a class
.....Other ideas

Feel free to pitch ideas

I am interested in both the patient x patient one or the good x bad one, do you have a preference for who you play in that one though?

I am interested in both the patient x patient one or the good x bad one, do you have a preference for who you play in that one though?
No, I don’t think i have a preference in the bad x good one, but I’d prefer to do the patient x patient one

Budget Cuts an /awesome/ Virtual Reality game, comes out on your birthday, May 15th - you MUST play it!!!

Budget Cuts an /awesome/ Virtual Reality game, comes out on your birthday, May 15th - you MUST play it!!!
Virtual Reality doesn’t work for me because I’m legally blind and have limited vision in one eye and shadow vision with the other. Not sure exactly why it doesn’t work but it just doesn’t. Thanks for the recommendation though.

FancyRayOfLight FancyRayOfLight Okay that's fine :) If you want you can PM me (I can't send PMs still) and we can plot it out further.
PM coming your way soon!

Just a thought based on the VR idea above: what if your character is blind, but they go into a Virtual Reality world (like SAO) where they can finally see clearly for the first time?
She doesn't want to leave, of course, and makes a new friend! Of course, a person can't spend all of their time in virtual reality.

Just a thought based on the VR idea above: what if your character is blind, but they go into a Virtual Reality world (like SAO) where they can finally see clearly for the first time?
She doesn't want to leave, of course, and makes a new friend! Of course, a person can't spend all of their time in virtual reality.
Hmm, that’s an interesting idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back