• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching in the dark... Ok its not in the dark but it sounded fun so... M/M pairings prefered

Hexa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello lovely people. I'm back among the living lol. Kinda embarrassing I had medical issues just after making an account but it is what it is and now I'm ready for some roleplaying.

I'm currently craving some specific themes but I'm open to others if we come up with a good plot.

So my interests (plot wise) are currently leaning toward the following themes:

* These can be separate or combined however you would like, romance is of course a great thing if you would like that. I'm also open to platonic relationships between characters.

Mystery
Paranormal
Psychic/psychometric...
Investigation
Crime
Private investigators
Cozy Mystery
Small town mystery
Thriller
Agents (FBI or CIA both are cool, can also be profilers like in criminal minds or something like that, maybe a cop and a profiler? Idk)

'Guidelines'
- I prefer M/M roleplays but can occasionally make exceptions for M/F
- no one liners please, write at least one big paragraph, more would be preferred of course but one paragraph is the minimum to keep my interest.
- let's collaborate/work together on the RP and communicate so the RP doesn't just die off. But I'm ditch friendly so if you want to stop I won't throw a tantrum lol.
- My posting schedule can be sporadic so please keep that in mind. I can't always post every day and I may sometimes need a few days due to health issues.

If you have any questions or are interested in roleplaying with me please feel free to PM me.

That's about it for now, hope to get a partner or two... Maybe three 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back