• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Searching : Full Thread Graphics & Code

Luxura

Thirteenth Mystic ♥Art by Peritwinkle♥
So, I'm new.
I am migrating myself and my friends from GaiaOnline's RP forums over to here. And, right away, the thread systems are pretty different, mainly BBCode.

None of us are savvy in it, so I'm in search of someone willing to help us get started with our new RP Thread!

I'm looking for a full thread layout, plus graphics:

It's a pretty big ask, so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it! <3
Thank you!!

Firstly, I wouldn't begin so big. The things you want to do don't seem overly complicated, but in terms of learning it's usually better to start with simpler stuff and gradually build from there. Even if you are experts with another code, it's best to get the bases first. Plus, simpler code tends to work better in terms of accessibility and working on the different modes, as it adapts better for the different looks.

For that purpose, I recommend going through the site's guides:

And once you've got a hang of that one...

There's bound to be plenty of trial and error, but that's just how things are.

- - - - - -

All this said, if you want I'll help ya make your interest check's code this time around (I'm sure others will make this offer too), so do send me a PM if you'd like that, and we can talk about the details :)

PS:

links to Profiles, Discord
You're actually not allowed to link your discord on the site, unless it's privately such as a PM. This rule was implemented due to security reasons.
Edit: it seems this wasn't entirely accurate, read below Fable Fable 's statement on the matter.

Last edited:
Just to add, there is also the option to request someone code something for you. There are a few open request threads or you can make a thread asking for specifically what you want and seeing if someone accepts the challenge. There are also freebies alllllll over the BBCode center. Just to confirm Idea Idea 's statement you can only link discord in specific areas (offsite, OOC thread, PMs).

Thank you all very much for your help <3
I will definitely look into the resources!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back