• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Twilight Roleplay Partner

WeirdLittleGoblin

Searching for a roleplay partner for a roleplay set in the Twilight Saga universe. I would roleplay my OC as well as canon characters, and you are welcome to roleplay an OC and characters. We would split which canon characters we control. I would prefer to loosely follow the book’s plot, but with our characters added in. I’m also fine with creating a plot of our own. Frankly, I’m fine with either. Bella can exist or not, it doesn’t matter to me.

About my OC, including very loose backstory:
His name is Ashton Campbell. He’s a trans man— I’m a trans man, so no, this isn’t problematic. He’s new to Forks. He’s moved in with his mother, who he dislikes deeply because she walked out on him and his father when he was young. He’s only moved in with her because his father passed recently. He’s not adjusting well to Forks, but is putting on a brave face, always afraid to complain. Things start to change for the better when he meets Jasper Hale, who he quickly finds himself falling for, and who eventually reciprocates his feelings. At the beginning of the RP, he is unaware of the existence of vampires, but immediately clocks that there’s something ‘off’ about the Cullens. He has no idea that they’re not human.

Just as the humans in canon can have weak special gifts leading to special gifts as vampires, our characters can too. Potential gifts I’d like Ash to have are the ability to blend in (eventually going unnoticed completely in vampire form if he chooses to do so), the ability to control fire to a very minor degree (elemental control in vampire form, similar to Benjamin), or the ability to create minor hallucinations in people (full blown illusions in vampire form). Preferred power is minor hallucinations. I’d also prefer if our characters became friends early on, if it fits with the plot we set up.

For the purpose of this RP: Jasper and Alice are not together, Jasper is not a former confederate soldier but was instead a union soldier fighting in the south (or better yet, a union spy), and canon plots will heavily feature our characters if we follow the books. We can figure out other canon divergences as well.

Please do not message if you’re under the age of 20. I’m 25. I’m not going to do anything NSFW, but I’m not comfortable talking to anyone under that age.

I don’t find it weird to roleplay romance with the Twilight characters since it’s purely fiction and there’s no sexual content, and especially since all of the actors were well above their character’s ages during the time the movies were shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back