• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for the dream rp (CLOSED)

dreaming enthusiast

Sleepy in perpetuity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Hiya! So, recently I've found myself craving some roleplays, and what better way to find the right partner than to post up an interest check. Now, without further ado...

• I go by Dream (why yes, I did think the thread title was funny)
    • They/them.
    • 23 years old.
    • In the GMT+2 time zone (gay and European :bishiesparklesl: )
    • Been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years.
    • How often I post changes depending on availability, but generally I am able to put out 1+ replies a week.
    • I don't really mind where I write, be it a thread, PMs, or Discord.
    • Would consider myself a literate to advanced literate writer, I primarily mirror my partner's post length. Regardless, quality always comes before quantity and I believe more dynamic scenes can call for shorter replies. Still, absolutely no one-liners.
    • English is not my first language, so expect the occasional mistakes. I do always try to proof-read and edit my writing to the best of my ability.
    • Okay with both platonic and romantic character relationships. Romance is not a prerequisite. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. No point forcing it.
    • I'm fine with doubling up, if my partner really wants to. Can't say I have any experience with it, though.
    • I play any gender character, but a lot of the OCs I have in mind, specifically those for the listed plots, are male or non-binary.
    • I don't mind what gender character my partner chooses to play.
    • I am LGBTQ and my characters tend to be as well, in various ways.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this. If you're interested, please PM me and tell me a bit about yourself!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back