• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Vortix

Left to Daydream
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey all, I'm on the hunt for something new! I've listed some guidelines that I like to follow and whatnot, take a peek at them. If you find that this is something you fancy, shoot me a PM to let me know. If you can't PM yet, like the post and I'll come to you. c:

• ★ This is a descriptive role play and I guess I could say I’m semi-lit. So I can type up 3+ paragraphs, it depends on my inspiration. I just need something to work with and the ability to understand what you’re typing.
    - I know that writers block happens from time to time because I suffer from it a ton. I would like to point out though that I appreciate if you could match how much I type. If not, it’s not the end of world, just bring in some effort.

If you begin to get bored with the role play, all is well, I’m not going to harp on you about it. Let me know what’s up. We can add spice, start a new one or you're free to leave.
    - Let me know if you're going to be gone for long periods of time (vacation, work, etc), or if you don't know, it's no big deal.
    - I work two jobs, 5-6 out of 7 days a week. Please be patient with replies, I get exhausted and come home just to sleep. Although, I will try my best to get a few replies out during the week to you, I expect the same.
    - Ditch friendly. I'm always willing to give second chances to anyone who has previously ditched a role play (doesn't mean I'm not hesitant though). However, if you've ditched me twice, do not expect that I will answer the next time.

★ I live for the drama, so let's keep each other interested yeah?
    - If I ask you to begin the RP, please don't just ghost lol. Or if I begin the RP, again, please don't just disappear. Let me know if my starter isn't easy to work with, I'll happily fix it.

★ I'm comfortable with love interests/OC's who are LGBTQ+ and/or who fall on the spectrum.
    - My OC's are very fluid on love interests, so there could be a particular role play where I choose a love interest of the same gender.
    - If you're homophobic, please keep it to yourself, only love is wanted here.

★ With that being said, I don't believe in "I'm not good at playing 'insert character.'"
    - I'm always willing to play any character thrown at me. It doesn't mean I'll be perfect, but I try my best.
    - Be ready to get out of your comfort zone if you have this mindset. This is why you try and gain experience to get better at playing a particular character.

★ Please be 18+ years of age.

★ I double up.

- Please be prepared to make an OC. It doesn't have to be super elaborate, but more than just a tiny paragraph with their name slapped above it.
    - This can be OC x OC or OC x Canon. I'm not opposed to doing Canon x Canon for you though if that's what you prefer (I will still use my OC for me personally while you can still do Canon x Canon).
    - If you don't want to double up, communicate with me and maybe we can work something out.
    - The role play isn't going to be solely based on romance by the way. I'm here for adventure, suspense, action, horror, whatever it may be that the fandom brings. If you would like the RP to be focused on romance, I can work with that too.

Anyway, don't let the rules scare you! If you're confused on something, let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back