• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for someone to RP with

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
Okay, so I'm working on a few MxF RP plots; and I'd like to ask if anyone's willing to participate in them. (I'll be taking the male roles in the RP's)

IRL: after knowing a guy online for a year; he suddenly pays your family off, crashing on your coach and attending your school, somehow getting in the same class as well? You know him as a pervert who's boisterous and cocky... But is he really that?

I Swear I Didn't Want This!: coming from a rich family; you've just been told you have to pretend to be in a relationship with the son of a gang leader, this relationship has to look perfect for the good of your family; the same goes for the boy... The two factions have a powerful rivalry and this relationship is the only way to make peace between them,.. At least, that's what your father's told you.

"Hello Club President": you've been forced to join a club for extra credit, but the club you've been forced into by the head is the video gaming club; with only one member? It's the morning before you first meet the club's president; a narcissistic teenage boy with a sole passion for gaming

P.S. I'm looking specifically for active members who can post atleast 5 times a week

PM me if you're interested in any of the ideas and would like to RP with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OnyxReaper said:
Okay, so I'm working on a few MxF RP plots; and I'd like to ask if anyone's willing to participate in them. (I'll be taking the male roles in the RP's)
IRL: after knowing a guy online for a year; he suddenly pays your family off, crashing on your coach and attending your school, somehow getting in the same class as well? You know him as a pervert who's boisterous and cocky... But is he really that?

I Swear I Didn't Want This!: coming from a rich family; you've just been told you have to pretend to be in a relationship with the son of a gang leader, this relationship has to look perfect for the good of your family; the same goes for the boy... The two factions have a powerful rivalry and this relationship is the only way to make peace between them,.. At least, that's what your father's told you.

"Hello Club President": you've been forced to join a club for extra credit, but the club you've been forced into by the head is the video gaming club; with only one member? It's the morning before you first meet the club's president; a narcissistic teenage boy with a sole passion for gaming

P.S. I'm looking specifically for active members who can post atleast 5 times a week

PM me if you're interested in any of the ideas and would like to RP with me.
IRL and the club president ones sound interesting. Are they still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back