• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching For Some Partners(MxM)! New Plots Added!

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello.
I am looking for RP partners here.
I am over 21. As for RP partners. I prefer to RP with people over the age of 18. That's all that really matters to me in terms of your personal life! Reposing this since last thread was getting kind of messy.

Onto the more important parts...My RP rules! PLEASE READ THESE!
---I play only uke/bottom. That does not mean they will be wimpy useless things (Unless you are looking for that. If you don't like this that's all fine. To each his own. But please don't be rude about it. This is an RP and forcing someone to play a rule just because you don't like the fact that they don't play tops ruins the RP for the other person and takes the fun out of it. If you are not comfortable playing a top or not okay with the fact that I only play bottom than we are not meant to rp! ^^ ) I will also willing play female/male side characters.
---VERY IMPORTANT: I am looking for someone who will play manly men! I like my tops acting and looking like real men. I do not want some perfect pretty boy emo guy that is skin and bones and is somehow super strong and emotionless. So please masculine tops only! My characters are not attracted to men who are not masculine/dominant. THIS IS NOT MEANT TO FORCE PEOPLE! IF you do not play/enjoy playing that sort of character. Good on you! You do you. To each their own as they say. All it means is that we will not be a good match. : )
---I tend to write 3-10 long paragraphs (Depending on what the RP calls for at the time). Please be able to write at least 2-3. 3rd Person writing.
---Don't do groups
---NO teenage RPs or teenage characters. I would prefer you character be over the age of 23! Be realistic with age based on rp factors such as your characters job/role.
---Please reply at least once every few days. I will do the same. Don't start an RP and reply once and then just go poof. If you want to ditch atleast let me know in a proper and nice way that the RP is not working out. I will do the same. IF YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE FOR A DAMN MONTH OR TWO JUST LET ME KNOW
AT LEAST! IT TAKES 10 SECONDS TO DO SO.
---Be friendly and lets at least know each other a little.
---I love drama and romance and am not a fan of comedy though a little bit never hurts.
---Have no problem with cussing, violence, blood, and gore, yada yada.
---RP through PM
---As for pics I will do real life. Descriptions only are also an option. Not an anime fan so no anime stuff!

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANY PLOT YOU HAVE THAT YOU WANT TO RP!
If you are interested in RPing please PM me!
Now onto some plots I have!
Crossed out means probably not looking but feel free to check if you are really interested!
ALSO COME AT ME WITH YOUR OWN PLOTS IF YOU LIKE
Currently Craving Any of My Zombie Ones or Perhaps Any End of the World Sort of RP You Care to Share!

~~~17th Century Salem, Taverns, Inns, and Gay Romance...Oh my!~~~
The 17th century…A time of pilgrims and small towns. Taverns in faraway lands and the woods that surround it all.
YC is a man with one mistake that soiled all he had. A night at the local tavern ends in a drunken fight with another local. YC causes the death of that man with one blow to the head and is soon being sought after to to be put on trial and hanged. In a mere moments the man has he runs to his small hut of a house and grabbed a sack of cloths and all the coins he has and runs.
The woods that surround the small populated land is perfect cover for running. A few weeks from one town to another and he ends up at a tavern/inn far away from his own home. MC is a young man who runs the tavern and inn. Something left to him by his parents. Though not many cross that path, a few still do and stop in for a drink and a bed for the night.
YC decided to do just that. With the coins he has left he can stay for a few nights and enjoy a few drinks. MC is a sweet young man. Living and working alone in the inn. He gives the man the last remaining for 3 rooms, one being his own, and lets him drink for free for the night as the man looks like he has been living from one place to another and could use a break and a helping hand.
That night as YC sleeps, he hears a commotion that wakes him. The sound is the young inn owner crying and begging for help as the other man staying in the inn has decided to have his way with the young man. YC easily punches the man out and kicks him out of the inn. From then on, he decides to stay for a another night or two…but will that be the end? The boy is so beautiful to him…but will he remain there? How will he outrun his past mistake? Something he can not hide forever, but would never want to share with others and still fears can catch up with him.

This is little note I want to make for this plot [also could apply to the res]. I’m a little sick of having these perfect model type rugged and still somehow perfectly pretty guys. When I say masculine, it doesn’t mean they have to be perfection. I would love for someone to play an older bulky not so perfect looking guy here. Someone along the lines of Kevin Durand perhaps or just someone not so pretty boy tough guy looking. A big rugged just pilgrim times looking guy.

~~~Gang Leader / Rival Gang Leader’s Younger Brother~~~
The world is different. Everyone now is part of a group. These gangs have territories and they do not like to share. There is, however, a safe zone. A place filled with bars that, at late night, tend to be packed with people. No one socializes with other gangs in these bars. They all know the consequences. Making friends with the enemy is never a good thing. B(My guy) makes his way to a bar in the safe zone at night. His brother would never let him leave, he barely let's him leave his room. Still, he really could use a drink and getting out of that warehouse his brother practically locks him away in. As he sits at the bar he is spotted A(Your guy). The man sits at a table surrounded by his adoring gang members as they drink and laugh their night away. A is informed who this boy is by a member of his group. He decides to approach the bar for something and his eyes lock on the young man. He is beautiful and of use. What would his rival think if he knew he had gotten his brother to fall for him. This is a chance he just can not pass up for more than one reason. His life seems to be getting so repetitive and he really could go for a little fun and excitement. A little charm and he knows he can have the young man falling for him. What he didn't know is that he would end up really falling for the boy over time.

~~~Detective / Detective~~~
The two hated one another. MC and YC have been working for the same station for some time. They seemed to always compete with one another and want to do better than anyone else around. Then comes that case. They need two men to go undercover as a married couple in a nice neighborhood that seemed to have some shady drug deals popping up. A random nice gay couple moving in looked perfectly innocent, right? It was a perfect cover. The problem was, these two men seemed to hate one another too much to do a job together. Sadly, they have no choice. They both want to move up the ranks and for that they must learn to work together and pretend they are a lovely happily married newly wed couple.

~~~Coworker / Coworker's son~~~
A(You) had been working with an older man for years now. Him and the group enjoy getting to gather for poker games and drinks on their nights off. One night B's(Me) father decides to be the one to host the poker night at his house. A had never met his son and when B brings some drinks in for the group gathered around the poker table he lays eyes on him and is instantly attracted to the young man. The problem is he is much older than him an he works with a boys father. When he excused himself to go up stairs for a bathroom break and sees B sitting in his room reading with the door open he decided to take a chance and speak with the boy alone. Things develop from there. I would do B's dad as well as some other and you would need to play some side characters as well! This will also have a good sized age gap so if not comfortable with that this isn't for you.

~~~Zombie Apocalypse~~~ (First plot! Different idea below it!)
The world came to such a bad end. The streets where littered with those things. It was every man for it's own and the whole world fell apart. In a small town out away from the big cities. A group of people joined together. Their home is a church abandons by it's caretakers. The group of nearly 20 people live as well as they can, taking care of one another and living as one big family. It's been almost 1 year since it all fell apart and the church crew had been the for half it. On a raining knight something knew came their way. A man outside the gates(Your guy) who looked as though he was on his last foot, and followed by a heard of those dead souls. Against the disapproval of many, and young man(My guy) helps the man and decides to let him in, unable to just watch the other get killed right outside their gates.

~~~Old Best Friends Reuniting~~~
It had been years since the two saw each other. In high school they were the closest of friends. Their whole families were. Sadly, B(YC) started to fall in with the wrong crowd. Though A(MC) tried to help him avoid the wrong path, the two lost touch near the end of high school. A was still friends with YC's family, but over the years, he never asked them about the man. From what he had heard, YC had eventually been forced by his parents to join the army and get his life together. MC himself had taken over managing the rather high end restaurant his parents owned. MC had been in a relationship with a man, one not so good for him, for about a year when he gets the invitation to YC's sisters wedding. He decides to go in the hopes that YC will be there. He invited his new boyfriend alone as his guest. The wedding is a few days after they arrive. YC's sister had decided to invite the closest guests to a nice cabin their family owns a few days before the wedding to enjoy some time together and party away before the actual wedding. Just as he had thought YC is right there. The two have so much to catch up on, but are things going to go deeper and is that little bit of something extra about their feelings they avoided all their younger days going to come rushing back at the two? ((This one would involve taking on side characters and building a little world together. I will take on my guys sort of abusive asshole new bf as well as A's sister as well as others as needed. You would need to take on some extra side characters as well. ^^ This will involve drama, real world drama. Don't come at me if you can't write realistically as it just won't work. ))

~~Zombies And Prison (Other Zombie Apocalypse Plot~)~~
The world came to such a bad end. The streets where littered with those things. It was every man for it's own and the whole world fell apart. YC (Your character) is a man who has made more than a few mistakes. Involves in the world of selling drugs and making money, he ended up with one mistake that changed his whole life. Getting convicted of selling narcotics, YC ended up with a sentence of 20 years. He was ready to do the time, but luckily (or perhaps not so lucky) Within one week of being locked up, the prison fell apart. First is was one sick guy...Then two..and before he knew it the whole prison was overrun. He was one of the few locked in his cell, and the only one to survive. He always kept snacks hidden away under his bed and that managed to keep him going for a week till something happened. A group of survivors came running in there. They secured the bottom floor of the prison and made it their lives. Of course, they found the keys to all the doors, but the weren't just about to let some prisoners out of his cell. They did not kill YC, but they kept him in there whole they tried to survive their lives in their new home, taking rooms in the cells and going out when needed for supplies.

There was a young man in the group. MC has never been the kind to leave people to die. He could bring scraps of food to YC and spend some time chatting with the man before he was pulled away by others telling him to leave the guy be. They didn't trust many people around and the prisoner was no exception. MC always felt all people were good on the inside even when they made mistakes. they only bonded through the bars until their safe heaven was starting to fall apart with a few breaches forced them to move up to another level of the prison to get away from those flesh eating things and soon, everything was falling apart and they needed to get out. MC wasn't just about to leave YC behind to die and against all the orders, he unlocked the doors and let YC free to come with them even if they were only moving to higher floor for better safety.

We can pick up at the start or the end..or the middle!

~~~Detective / Serial Killer~~~
A(Me) has been a detective for only a short amount of time. The young man feels he doesn't get the respect he deserves and decided to take on a new case of a string of brutal murders. It takes him only a little time to find his suspect, but a problem arises, he find himself becoming more and more attracted to the killer as time passes. What will happen when he finally speaks to the man, when he can barely keep his heart from racing when he is near the other?

~~~Sci-fi Captain's son / Mechanic~~~
The earth had died out long ago. Thankfully, a few nations had the knowledge ahead of time and built ships that could take the best of the best and the richest of the rich into space to live their lives. That was over 100 years ago. There are currently 10 of these ships, each carrying 1,000-7,000 people on them, depending on their purpose. The smallest of them all is what they call the ‘floater’. A ship carrying the criminal of the highest levels to those who are temporarily placed there for breaking rules. On one of the living ships, MC and YC reside. MC is the son of the captain and a bright young man who works in the greenhouse of the ship as one of the scientists working to keep the plants that once lived on earth still alive and well populated. YC is a mechanic working down below the ship. It is one of the lower jobs, as some people call it, but still one vital to keeping the ship going. The two had been born on the ship and been close friends since their younger days as both their mothers worked as Nurses on the ship hospital and bonded over the years. YC has always been attracted to my MC and vice versa, though the two never pursued anything since neither knew how the other felt about them and did not want to ruin a friendship by bringing anything up. One day MC’s friends convinces the young man to go with her to something. An underground fight held by some of the younger people where amateur fighters hold illegal fights for small bits of money and supplies. It is something done just for fun, but highly illegal. When MC sees YC fighting in one of these fights, he confronts the other, worried that he will get in trouble and get sent to the floater. Still he helps YC when he is hurt in these fights and supports him, not wanting to tell the man what to do with his life. The two bond more and more as they start to see more of each other and…blah blah.

PM ME IS INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE! OR come at me with your own plots!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the detective x detective plot. I've been craving something like this.

Hiya!

I would be sooo interested in the zombie one if you are still looking? Drop me a PM and hopefully we can chat more :D.

I don't think we will be a good match as you came to me without having read my rules and told me I am wrong for not RPing MxF. As I said, to each their own. Don't think we are a good match. Thank you for your interest and good luck to you. PinkUnicorn PinkUnicorn

Excuse me? I did read your rules as a matter as fact, but I did mention that I would be willing to play BOTH male and female, I put my character as female in the character sheet, you could have simply asked me to change to make instead of arguing.

I was not arguing. I actually very respectfully told you that I am not interested in RPing with you. Some people are just not a good match. Again..Thank you for your interest, but I don't think we are a good match. PinkUnicorn PinkUnicorn

How can you say we aren't a good match? You haven't even roleplayed with me and barely know me, just because we don't have the same gender preferences it doesn't mean we aren't a good match...

:(

I wasn't going based on that. I'm sorry, but my rules say I am looking for someone to play a masculine male...And it states in my tile I am looking for MxM, so when you give me a female character to begin with, it makes me feel as though you did not actually pay attention to what I was looking for and due to that, I feel that we are not a good match. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but I just do not feel like we will match well based on that interaction. Thank you again, but I am not interested. Good luck on your search. PinkUnicorn PinkUnicorn

Hello! I am interested in starting an RP with you. Working on hitting my ten posts and if you are fine with it I will send or reply to a PM for further details!

Hm, zombie one sounds interesting. The first plot did a lot of those and I do have a masculine character and been told I have a very dominate personality lol. It's a realistic drawing, if you want I can show you first, see how you feel about it also the gang one, can use the same character for that one. Pm me if you want to rp one of those two plots.

*raises hand* I have a plot idea... but it's not modern. Your character would be either a crowned prince or a current King, and mine is a Knight Guard... who is secretly trying to take your character's throne. The plot is more detailed than that, but PM me if you're interested and I'll explain more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back