• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for Some M/M Partners!

Timv9

One Thousand Club
Hey Everyone! First I just want to thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I also want to apoligize, I don't have much experience making threads, so I'm sure mine isn't as good as other search threads on here! Anyway, lets move on to why were all here and thats to find some 1/1 partners!

First A little about me, I've been on and off again roleplaying for like 10 years. So I have a lot of experince with a lot of different types of roleplays and different types of roleplayers. I am currently in college so there may be days where I am extremely busy and can't reply, but I will usually try to get a least 1 post out a day. On days where I have time I will do more than 1 post a day.
If there is going to be an extended period of time where I know I am not going to be able to post I will let you know.

I tend to match what my partners give me when it comes to length of my post. All I ask is that at the very leadt give me a paragraph to work with. More would be great!

Also please feel free to message me ooc away from the roleplay! I want to work with someone when we come up with plot points and such for our roleplay. I don't want to be the driving force of the whole story. I want someone who will work with me on deciding how we want to go about the story!

Now we can move on to what kind of plots I am thinking of. So as you can see by the title I am looking for M/M roleplays. I have been thinking about doing a high school or college plot. It would be centered around two guys who are both either high school or college athletes! There are plenty of directions where we could take this, maybe one is in the closet and the other is out. Maybe both are in the closet, maybe they play the same sport for their school. Maybe they play different sports for the same school. Possibly they play against each other for different schools! There is a wide array of plot points we can come up with together.

So I know I left a lot of information out of this post. Like I said above I don't have a lot of experince making post like this. Do know though that I am a pretty good roleplayer and that together we can come up with a plot and characters that both of us are happy with! If you're interested in creating with me then please shoot me a PM!

I will also say that I am very open to your possible ideas and pairings as well! This doesn't have to revolve around 2 athletes we can do something else as well! Just shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back