• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π”–π”’π”žπ”―π” π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬π”ͺ𝔒 1𝔡1 𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’π”°.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Duende. Though, I prefer to go by Kate.

I'm searching for someone who can do a 1x1 romance with me. I. Am. Desperate. And bored.

I have some ideas here:

*This one is a must!*
You, the Prince, have always craved going into the dungeon, but your parents always told you "no". So? What did you do? While your parents left to go and travel to visit another kingdom for a while, you went down with a torch in hand. There was a creature down there-- one, that not even you had seen before. Beautiful as a whole-- but odd.
You spent time with her and had gotten to know her; then began to fall for her. But would you love or marry her? (Since your parents have to choose who you are with.)

You, the bad boy, were extremely popular and all the girls liked you. though, you stayed single. You awaited the moment you could find the perfect, right girl just for you. But then once you reached Senior year of high school-- you saw the new girl. She wasn't anything like the other girls. She looked more animalistic than an actual human, like yourself.
But she never showed her eyes, never had any friends, was shy, vague-- you liked that.
Would you love her?

You, being a good-natured young man who had a decently good reputation, had always attempted at finding love, but could never find the right person. It was strange for you. Every girl you would ever find would always leave you for the dumbest reasons.
Until you decided to go travel into the forest near your village by yourself. As you went, you had never gone into the forest as deep as you did one day. That's when you met her-- your future lover. Who, honestly was the sweetest girl-- even though she wasn't what one would say "human". You were very nervous to ever bring her into reality, but would you?
Would you love her?

This is what I've been craving! :>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back