• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for RP Partners

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
š¯“¢ š¯“® š¯“Ŗ š¯“» š¯“¬ š¯“± š¯“² š¯“· š¯“° . . .

Hey everyone! New search thread because I felt the other one was getting old. My name is Beann/Beannie (whichever you prefer) and I'm in search of some roleplay partners. Whether it be long term or short term does not matter to me. A little about myself so that we are not complete strangers: I am 18+ and about to start school at the end of the month. I have been roleplaying for around 10 years. Neopets and Gaia were my previous rp platforms but now that they are somewhat inactive, I switched over to here. I'm a huge videogame nerd (WoW, LoL, Civilization, etc) so even if none of my ideas interest you, message me anyways if you need a buddy to play with!

Here are my preferences when it comes to anything roleplay related:
- If romance is involved: mxf only, please. I have nothing against LGBTQ, but it's what I've roleplayed for all my years so I'd prefer to stick with familiar territory.
- Gore, Violence, Darker themes: I am perfectly fine with, but I can't guarantee I'm in expert in writing it.
- Fandoms: It feels weird controlling characters that aren't mine, I prefer doing OCs.
- Ghosting: I'm ghost friendly. Not feeling it? No problem. I will pop my head in once to see if all is good, if I don't get a reply within a few days of that then message is sent and no hard feelings. However, expect the same.
- Activity: Not really strict at all with this. My activity is a rollercoaster, I either post every day or once a week. If you prefer to get one to three responses every day, then I'm probably not the right partner for you. I will give you a heads up if I won't be able to post until x day though.
- Effort: One sided rps are a hassle, please plot with me, share your thoughts and ideas instead of going along with everything I suggest.
- OOC: 100% okay if you're an awkward person and don't like to talk much or if you're a chatter box. I love both so don't feel pressured at all when it comes to using OOC.
- Post Length: I'm very flexible with this but my minimum is at least a paragraph. Something to work with so that I can provide you with a response that's not half-assed.

Listed below are original ideas.
- Arranged marriage (before actual marriage)
- Arranged marriage (conflicts with the newly wedded)
- High Fantasy
- High school / University setting
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Any Slice of Life tbh

Listed below are Fandoms I would be interested in roleplaying. OCs only unless specified.
- ATLA
- BNHA
- Fire Emblem Three Houses (I will love you forever if you can play Claude or Felix)
- League of Legends (Syndra x Zed) (Leona x Pantheon)
- RWBY
- World of Warcraft

***Anything that's not listed? Bring it up, I might be interested anyways

Please PM me interests.

Last edited:
hi there! i'd love to roleplay as some original characters in the avatar: the last airbender universe if you're interested? although i don't have any set plots i have some concepts we could build on : )

i'm chee, by the way!

Hm im actually pretty interested too! I was hoping to rp as one of my female ocs
Im down with pretty much anything since im pretty adjustable so maybe we could get the chance to come up with a setting and plot!
Also you can call me Dani

I can fulfill your fantasy genre desire. The setting I play in is a Mongolian and Middle eastern inspired universe. I am very versatile and will do a wondrous job in vividly painting the setting for you if you're tempted to accept.

The plot I have a few in mind, ranges from an archaeological expedition, a primordial jungle research party, Hunting a ferocious beast, settling political disputes between factions, uncovering the metaphysical nature of the dream. Technological research, exploring the vast seas of rolling blanched dunes, Slice of life conversations. If you are at all interested, let me know, and I will post my character sheets to see if any rouse intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back