• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy searching for rp partners--

tinydollxo

He never fell, never slipped back, never flew.
Hey, I'm B! I am currently searching for some writing partners! I would prefer if you were over 18 because I am in my twenties. I'm ditch friendly, (it happens!) I have discord, too, if you want my tag. I am open to most genres, though sci-fi is something that is pretty unfamiliar to me, but if you insist, I'm sure we can work something out. I love fantasy and horror and even mixing genres. I also enjoy your basic slice of life stuff. Those have to have intense drama to keep my attention, though. I play all genders and I love the idea of multiple characters. If I'm going to have a human characters, chances are, there is probably something 'off' about them, lol. (unless we're doing strictly slice of life/realistic stuff) Humans can be kind of plain sometimes! I love dark and twisted vibes. Violence and gore tend to be pretty prominent in some of my role-plays, but it is by no means necessary. We can keep things gentle and light if that's your preference. I am generally busy throughout the weekend, but if you happen to catch me around, it might not be for more than a few minutes. Though, if my schedule changes, I will let you know! I will always respect your boundaries, just tell me what they are so I don't offend you! My own are pretty lax. Not much triggers me, but if something does in our role-play , I'll let you know. Patience is something I have a lot of, I'm pretty chill and relaxed. I have no posting schedule, I just go with the flow.

Things I like:
Mythical Creatures (i really love the idea of a pixie character right now!)
Post Apocalyptic (zombies, plague)
Hunting/Being Hunted (maybe with cannibalistic vibes? idk?)
Struggling in the Wild (how long can we survive? i.e. shipwrecked? plane crash? "on the run"?)
Escaped/Abandoned Science Experiments (this could go a lot of different directions)
Creator/Creation
Love/Hate/Obsession dynamic (maybe something like a blood purist/royalty vs dirty blood/someone lowly, captor/captive, savior/martyr, addict/sober, enemy/enemy, good/bad, etc.)
Your ideas!

So, definitely shoot me a private message if you see something you like. Or, even if you don't see something and just think we might mesh/vibe well anyway! Some of my best role-plays and partners have come out of someone messaging me saying something like "oh, this wasn't on your list but...." You never know!

So I spotted your thread here, and I thought I might be able to interest you in one of two games that I'm currently running. Both are dice games using the Palladium system: Rifts is the first, and Robotech is the second. If you don't have any experience with the system, I have had lots of practice with helping newcomers to get the hang of what to do.

If you'd like to learn more of either game, please let me know!

So I spotted your thread here, and I thought I might be able to interest you in one of two games that I'm currently running. Both are dice games using the Palladium system: Rifts is the first, and Robotech is the second. If you don't have any experience with the system, I have had lots of practice with helping newcomers to get the hang of what to do.

If you'd like to learn more of either game, please let me know!
I am not really familiar with dice games and I'm not sure if I would be interested, but thank you for taking the time to offer! (:

I Am interested but I have a mythical creature I created that I would like to use. Pm me when you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back