What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy searching for rp partners--

tinydollxo

Compassion has no limit, kindness has no enemy
Hey, I'm B! I am currently searching for some writing partners! I would prefer if you were over 18 because I am in my twenties. I'm ditch friendly, (it happens!) I have discord, too, if you want my tag. I am open to most genres, though sci-fi is something that is pretty unfamiliar to me, but if you insist, I'm sure we can work something out. I love fantasy and horror and even mixing genres. I also enjoy your basic slice of life stuff. Those have to have intense drama to keep my attention, though. I play all genders and I love the idea of multiple characters. If I'm going to have a human characters, chances are, there is probably something 'off' about them, lol. (unless we're doing strictly slice of life/realistic stuff) Humans can be kind of plain sometimes! I love dark and twisted vibes. Violence and gore tend to be pretty prominent in some of my role-plays, but it is by no means necessary. We can keep things gentle and light if that's your preference. I am generally busy throughout the weekend, but if you happen to catch me around, it might not be for more than a few minutes. Though, if my schedule changes, I will let you know! I will always respect your boundaries, just tell me what they are so I don't offend you! My own are pretty lax. Not much triggers me, but if something does in our role-play , I'll let you know. Patience is something I have a lot of, I'm pretty chill and relaxed. I have no posting schedule, I just go with the flow.

Things I like:
Mythical Creatures (i really love the idea of a pixie character right now!)
Post Apocalyptic (zombies, plague)
Hunting/Being Hunted (maybe with cannibalistic vibes? idk?)
Struggling in the Wild (how long can we survive? i.e. shipwrecked? plane crash? "on the run"?)
Escaped/Abandoned Science Experiments (this could go a lot of different directions)
Creator/Creation
Love/Hate/Obsession dynamic (maybe something like a blood purist/royalty vs dirty blood/someone lowly, captor/captive, savior/martyr, addict/sober, enemy/enemy, good/bad, etc.)
Your ideas!

So, definitely shoot me a private message if you see something you like. Or, even if you don't see something and just think we might mesh/vibe well anyway! Some of my best role-plays and partners have come out of someone messaging me saying something like "oh, this wasn't on your list but...." You never know!

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
So I spotted your thread here, and I thought I might be able to interest you in one of two games that I'm currently running. Both are dice games using the Palladium system: Rifts is the first, and Robotech is the second. If you don't have any experience with the system, I have had lots of practice with helping newcomers to get the hang of what to do.

If you'd like to learn more of either game, please let me know!

tinydollxo

Compassion has no limit, kindness has no enemy
So I spotted your thread here, and I thought I might be able to interest you in one of two games that I'm currently running. Both are dice games using the Palladium system: Rifts is the first, and Robotech is the second. If you don't have any experience with the system, I have had lots of practice with helping newcomers to get the hang of what to do.

If you'd like to learn more of either game, please let me know!
I am not really familiar with dice games and I'm not sure if I would be interested, but thank you for taking the time to offer! (:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)