• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for rp partners! [advanced/long posts/complex plots + more!]

luxnoctis

clarissimum tempus diei.
hellooo~!! name's lux. c: despite the young account, i'm a bit of an rp veteran (~9 years experience), and am looking to get back into my old past-time with a couple other advanced players! if you're also on the hunt, i encourage you to keep reading- and if everything checks out, i hope to rp together soon! <3

a little about me: i'm a 21 y/o queer woman writer who's currently in grad school studying psych. i started rping when i was 12, but was on and off for a couple years during undergrad. while i'm definitely open to 1x1 rps, i do love to get a group together around a single plot- the more, the merrier, i find!

in terms of plots, i'm really open to anything, but here are some specific interests of mine to get us started:

fandoms:
- warrior cats
- acotar/cc/tog
- pokémon
- legend of zelda

plots:
- fantasy/magic/fae/witches/etc.
- medieval/kingdoms
- post-apocalyptic
- animals/wildlife
- angels/demons
- sci-fi/futuristic
** i'm not opposed to romantic subplots within a larger one, but i'm not looking for primarily romance plots at this time!

again, i'm pretty much open to anything, so feel free to fire off your own ideas!! that being said, i do have a couple criterions i'd like honored if you do wish to rp together:

rp criterions:
- be 18+ years old. i am not comfortable or willing to rp with minors.
- be decently active (1-3 posts per week, at least)! i ofc understand busy weeks (esp w school...), but please communicate w me in a timely manner if you know you won't be able to post at times!! it only takes a couple minutes to give me a heads up about inactivity, but it makes a huge difference on my end in knowing a reply is coming & our rp isn't abandoned. (and ofc, i'll hold myself accountable and do the same for you!)
- be adept in your grammar and rhetoric. i don't need super long posts by any means (2 meaty paragraphs work fine for me!), but i would like us both to strive for imaginative, detailed, coherent writing that keeps the plot going!
- be respectful, compassionate and understanding. i do not and will not tolerate or engage in hate of any kind.
- be realistic in your characters. it just makes everything more fun and interesting!

aaaand that's it! i can't wait to start plotting w all you future partners~ please feel free to reply with any questions, plot ideas/pitches, or just to let me know you're interested in rping together! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back