• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Talis

Angst Enthusiast
Hi! My names Kat and any pronouns work for me!

I've roleplayed for years but took a hiatus that lasted up until recently. I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying but I will admit I'm a little anxious and clumsy when it comes to using this site. Please be patient with me, I'm doing my best :,)

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for an rp partner that is okay with world building together OOC and making a story that's fun for the both of us! I do tend to write a lot in my responses, sometimes it can fluctuate depending on what's happening in the story, but all I ask is that your response is at least a paragraph or two long so that the story flows.

I don't have any triggers, but if you do please let me know!

I will not to be mad if you ghost or need a break! I've done it before and we're all human. If you're uninterested in continuing the story, or feel too caught up with life, please don't be afraid to shoot me a DM :)

I ask that my rp partners be 18+ and okay with some darker or more mature themes and story elements.

I am LGBTQA+ friendly and prefer to write MxM relationships, though I have and will do FxF. Non binary/Genderfluid characters are welcome as well!

I only write with OC's, but I'm okay with borrowing a world or plot elements from another story. I typically describe my character as they go along in the story, but if you have a picture or reference that you'd like to use for your character you're more than welcome too. :)

I'm not picky about reply time or character count. I'm just trying to have a fun! As long as we're both enjoying the story and feeling like our ideas and thoughts are being respected that's cool with me.

Interests:

Here are some simple and vague plot lines that I'd love to build upon more with someone. Just DM me which one interests you the most if you're interested!

Apocalypse/Zombies
Dystopian
Pirates
Medieval/Royalty
Fantasy/Magic
Superhero's/Villains

I'm here for Medieval Royalty!

I also really enjoy retellings of classic fairy tales! Particularly when the genders are changed. I also *require* romance in all of my stories because I'm a MESS.

I'm here for Medieval Royalty!

I also really enjoy retellings of classic fairy tales! Particularly when the genders are changed. I also *require* romance in all of my stories because I'm a MESS.
yup! i need romance as well due to being touch starved and lonely lmao

Hi! My names Kat and any pronouns work for me!

I've roleplayed for years but took a hiatus that lasted up until recently. I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying but I will admit I'm a little anxious and clumsy when it comes to using this site. Please be patient with me, I'm doing my best :,)

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for an rp partner that is okay with world building together OOC and making a story that's fun for the both of us! I do tend to write a lot in my responses, sometimes it can fluctuate depending on what's happening in the story, but all I ask is that your response is at least a paragraph or two long so that the story flows.

I don't have any triggers, but if you do please let me know!

I will not to be mad if you ghost or need a break! I've done it before and we're all human. If you're uninterested in continuing the story, or feel too caught up with life, please don't be afraid to shoot me a DM :)

I ask that my rp partners be 18+ and okay with some darker or more mature themes and story elements.

I am LGBTQA+ friendly and prefer to write MxM relationships, though I have and will do FxF. Non binary/Genderfluid characters are welcome as well!

I only write with OC's, but I'm okay with borrowing a world or plot elements from another story. I typically describe my character as they go along in the story, but if you have a picture or reference that you'd like to use for your character you're more than welcome too. :)

I'm not picky about reply time or character count. I'm just trying to have a fun! As long as we're both enjoying the story and feeling like our ideas and thoughts are being respected that's cool with me.

Interests:

Here are some simple and vague plot lines that I'd love to build upon more with someone. Just DM me which one interests you the most if you're interested!

Apocalypse/Zombies
Dystopian
Pirates
Medieval/Royalty
Fantasy/Magic
Superhero's/Villains
hi kat!! i too took a massive break from role playing but im getting back into it atm!! super interested in anything to do with royalty and I LOVE world building with ppl so drop me a message if u wanna <3 (*^ω^*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back