• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for roleplay partners! ( + a dc fandom request )

Cenna

Hey there, I'm Cenna! I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing this right!

ABOUT ME

My timezone is EST and my pronouns are she/her! If there is anything you'd like to know about me please ask, as I'm not sure what else I should include here haha. I'm not quite sure how literacy is described on here, but if you're wondering about length, I generally try to mirror my partner's replies. I'm not the type of person who pays a lot of attention to length, but rather how descriptive/engaging my posts are, so I don't think I can give you an exact number of paragraphs or words. But rest assured, I can at least respond with a couple of paragraphs even when low on muse.

In terms of activity, I have a bit of a hectic schedule so if I don't respond to our roleplay for a couple of days please give it a little bump! I may be feeling a little burnt out or could've missed your reply, but I try to check on my roleplays multiple times a day!

GENRES

I am pretty flexible in terms of genre, but my favourites tend to be modern slice of life, romance, dystopia, crime and cyberpunk. Quite a long list there, but feel free to suggest any setting and/or genre! I really just want to write something wonderful with someone.

PAIRINGS 'N PREFERENCES

Although I am alright with any type of pairing, I think you should know that I do prefer writing female muses. Let me know your ideas though, maybe we can work something out!

Bold for high muse, Italics for preferred role!

Some examples of pairings I can think of off the top of my head include the following:

- Marine Biologist x Surfer
Ironically enough, Muse A, a marine biologist and oceanographer, has always been afraid of the sea. They mostly stuck inside the lab with exceptions for sea lions and boat rides. But when they stumble across a truly fascinating type of coral, they just know they can't observe on the sidelines anymore. On a trip to the coast they meet Muse B, a daring big wave surfer. Upon hearing about their predicament, Muse B can't help but take them under their wing. What can they learn from one another?

- Vigilante x Medic
**This can also be an individual in any dangerous profession x a medic! I just like the juxtaposition haha.

- Fallen Angel x Human

- Demon x Human

- Figure Skater x Figure Skater
I'd love to follow a plot somewhat similar to that of Netflix's Spinning Out.

- And more that I currently cannot think of!

**Note: These pairings can also be platonic!

PLOT REQUEST
I also have a plot filled with angst and betrayal I have been dying to roleplay for quite awhile now. I feel slightly awkward about it because it is an OCxCanon request, but if you're into DC and would be down to write the Red Hood for this plot, I'll absolutely adore you!! let me know. <3

This is a watered down version of everything, but it follows the premise of my character somehow trying to track down the Red Hood. Her mother is ill and in need of a treatment she cannot afford, so she reaches out to her estranged crime boss of a father for help. He agrees, on the condition that she proves her loyalty to him by accomplishing a dangerous feat. This involves somehow tracking down and befriending the Red Hood, in order for her father to claim a bounty and reign over the underground. My character, who is desperate and short on time, agrees. The conflict here is that deceiving the Red Hood is not only difficult, but will go against her moral code once she gets to know him.

There is so much to this plot I will probably edit into this post later, but I can go into a lot of detail regarding my character and the setting with you if you are interested!

OUTRODUCTION

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Please reach out if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back