• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for roleplay partner for Fandoms or Fantasy

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!

My name is Reece and I'm 20 years old. I live in England and I've recently finished my second year of University, so I should have plenty of time to roleplay. However, I do usually reply at least a couple of times every week and I will try reply most days. Please be patient with me! I've been roleplaying on this forum for about 2 years but I did do some reply for a couple of years before that.

Partner-wise, I don't have a preference for gender but I would like them to be at least 18+. I do tend to roleplay male characters, so please bear this in mind. I can roleplay both OCs and Canon characters, so it whichever your preference is and what the story requires. I don't like one-liner, but I will accept 2 - 3 lines of roleplay at the least as this is what I aim for.

Now time for the fandoms I'm interested in...

Book Fandoms-
Percy Jackson
Grishaverse
Inheritance Cycle
The Darkest Minds

TV Show Fandoms-
Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra
The Dragon Prince
Teen Wolf
Arrowverse
Young Justice
Other DC Tv shows

Comic Fandoms-
DC Universe

Additionally, I'm looking for a partner who would be willing to come up with fantasy ideas for a roleplay.

I'm not looking for any specific characters as I'm up for both OC and Canon.

If anyone is interested please leave a comment or PM me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back