• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for Role-play partner(s)

MissJackson

Only good vibes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Hello to those of you reading this!

After a long hiatus from role-playing, I've recently been itching to get back into the swing of things and better my writing skills- hence why I'm making this call-out ;p

Some helpful points:
- As I have been on a long break from roleplaying, I hope you’ll be patient with me as I try my best to get started and back in the ‘zone’.
- Currently, I'm following AEST, so my replies may be not line up exactly alongside other people's but I will try my to do my best to respond as soon as possible when contacted!
- If you have any concerns or tips on how I could improve a character/situation or my writing in general, please let me know! I’m hoping to grow my confidence in both my creativity and writing. (constructive criticism is always welcome!)
- I’m not a huge fan of one-liner replies, as I usually write in a medium/large paragraph(s) style, But if the rp situation calls for short and sweet replies then I don’t mind :)
- My main preference is toward more “Realistic” style RP’s (usually with romance involved), but if you patient enough with me, i’m happy to experiment and learn other genres of roleplay!
- I enjoy playing one or multiple characters, as long as each character can be explored and/or have a bigger impact and role to the overall story
- Alongside 'realistic' RP's, I prefer realistic characters/character sheets as well. It would also be helpful if you could supply a character picture/image alongside their description if you can (as I will be sure to do the same thing), but if you prefer not to that's all good too!
-Typo's are a natural and common mistake, I don't get upset by reading them in other's writings (especially if english is not a first language), so I hope you'll forgive me if their is an occasional typo in mine.

As for suggested rp plots, here are a few which I'd be interested to explore:
- Good ol' Highschool/College/University RP (can be a newly transferred student, foreign exchange student, childhood friends/romance, camping/holiday setting)
- Enemies-to Friends-to Lovers (possible settings: School, workplace/office job, rival sporting teams, Apartment complex; i.e. Person A moves into a new apartment complex, finally moving out of their family's house and closer to their new job. What A doesn't know, however, is that just across/next to them is one of their new work-mates (Person B). When they both realise this, A and B are surprised and shocked, but B is put on edge as they now suspect that A now know's B's secret- one they've been keeping from their work colleges and friends in order to uphold their image.
- Online/chatroom friends
- Rich individual and poor/struggling individual
- Doctor (or any other medical practitioner) and patient
-Detective and criminal (Obviously for this one, the 'crime' would preferably be relatively 'harmless'?, but if you want to explore darker themes just let me know and I'd be down for it!)
- Soulmate (Birthmark); Each person is born with several or more distinct birthmarks which match with their destined Soulmate's. Some birthmark's are obviously displayed (i.e. face, arm, leg), whilst others are located in other, more personal spots. Whilst they connect you with another person, not everyone agrees with or follows through with fate's design.

(If you have any other plot suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear them. drop them down below or PM me instead)

I'd also love to roleplay with you if you're willing to. You look like you have quite a few people lined up already. If you're a bit too busy to roleplay, don't mind me. I would like a nice chat though if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back