• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partners

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hey all, I am back with a new partner search and I am looking for partners for family rp's! I have some plots or if you have some feel free to share and if you just wanna create one together that is fine also. I am looking for people willing to play a set of parents or a single parent. But first...

The Rules:
-Please post at least more tonce a day
-Be willing to chat OOC
-I will only rp in pm or on Discord
-Please don't ghost me, I'm a nice person I promise
-Please don't be rude
-Just have Fun!

Plots:
Plot 1
Muse A is a working woman/man in a dangerous important profession. When a close relative dies they are now the only other relative who can take care of a young child (Muse B). Muse B is shy and scared at first. They have a hard time trusting Muse A at first. Wherever Muse A goes Muse B now has to go. What will happen when Muse A has to go somewhere for their job that is too dangerous for Muse B to go?

Plot 2
Muse A used to love the winter time it was always a wonderful season it's where Muse A met their lover. One day a crash happened and Muse A was the only survivor, now they hate the winter it's a season filled with Sorrow it took their lover from them. Now it's winter again and on a very stormy night like the one the crash happened. Something to be considered a miracle happened. In the snow storm a young child end up on your porch or under a light in your driveway. Something draws you outside and you then notice the child. You take the young child inside your home and figure out what to do with said child while you watch the child warm up.

Plot 3
Muse A is a lonely work from home person. They ling to have a family, but don't have time to date, so they decide to adopt. When they get to the adoption center to meet the child the child is adorable, but has some issues (ex.PTSD Autistic, ADHD). They require some typw therapy animal and a lot of time and attention from Muse A which is tough with the work situation. Will Muse A be able to handle it?

Plot 4
Muse A is a foster parent and has adopted no other foster kids. Muse A then is assigned (or however they are picked) to be the foster home for Muse B a young child. Muse B's mother is dead and the father is in jail. Muse B is housed with Muse A, but Muse B proves to be more of a challenge than the other kuds she fostered and a bit of a trouble maker. Can Muse A handle Muse B or will Muse B be sent to a differwnt foster home?

That's all the plots for now! Pm me or comment in thw thread if you're interested! Hope to hear from you! :)

All of these are very interesting. I would like to do Plot 1 for now. If it works out well enough and is still possible by then, maybe we could do at least one more further down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back