• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners (Orginials/Fandoms)

So this is my first day here and I guess i'm getting straight to it and looking for 1x1's so you might have to guide me a bit if I need the help with something. As you see above, this is fandoms and orginials, mostly because I am looking for both and I didn't know how to put both, nonetheless, lets get to it shall we?

I can't send PM's right now so you're going to have to PM me until tomorrow...at sometime whenever I have 10 posts and register.

Rules(I have them at least):

• I would prefer if you didn't ignore the RP, I know how busy can people can get so just drop a warning. :)
  • Gender Wise, I would am perfectly fine with doubling, but if you want to do MxM I'm fine with that, but I'm better with females. So I would rather play female, but I'm find with doubling.
  • I'm not a grammar or spelling nazi, everyone has their mistakes.
  • I do have school so I might not be here 24/7.
  • No one liners. Just...no.
  • Have fun, that's all I ask. :)
  • Thread or PM, I don't care.
  • Please forgive the rather long list and happy looking! :)

Fandoms(OC's, Cannons or both, up to you)

Anime

Black Butler

Amnesia

Vampire Knight

Black Blood Brothers

Code Geass

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Wolf's Rain

Games

Final Fantasy 13, 13-2, or Lightning Returns

Assassins Creed 3 or 4

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword

Creepypasta

The Last of Us

Watch Dogs

Saints Row 2, 3 or 4

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Black Ops 1

Shows/Movies

Red vs. Blue

Labyrinth

Doctor Who

Indiana Jones

Star Wars

Harry Potter

Lord of the Rings

Originals

(Bold is who i'd rather play there also might be a dot. •)

Student x Student(•)

Demon x Angel(•)

Princess/
Prince x Peasant(•)

Teacher x Parent(•)

Knight(•)
x King

Elf(•) x Human

Vampire(•) x Human(•)

Shapeshifter(•)
x Shapeshifter

Doctor(•) x Patient

Roman General x Roman Emperors Daughter(•)

General from Different Land x Royalty from Another Land(•)

Werewolf(•)
x Human(•)

Werewolf(•)
x Vampire(•)

Knight x Queen(•)

Kidnapper x Princess(•)

Scientist x Assistant/Victim(•)

Assassin(•)
x Target

Assassin(•) x Pirate

Body Guard(•) x One Needing Protection(•)

Motocross

Circus Freaks

Gang Leader• x Gang Leader

Pirate x Kidnapped official•

Assassin• x Assassin

Asylum

Undercover Cop• x Gang Member

Undercover Cop• x Gang Leader

Zombie Apocalypse

Anyways! I apologize for the long lists, just gives you something to choose from I guess, as that's not even the full list. Haha. Post here or PM me if you want to RP. I can PM you as well, I would rather RP in PM, but it's up to you.

~Shadow~

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, which one are you interested in?

I can't PM you, or I would if I could. So we have to chat here or you PM till the thread gets made.

Okay....Idk if I can PM...let me try? 
It seems like I can start a conversation with you...Is that the same thing?

Oh and the Body Guard x The One That Needs Protecting?

Hello!

New here me too, so I welcome you here. First, important note: my english ( grammar ) not too good yet, because I just learn it!

Otherwise, I would play with you with pleasure, if accept me.

I have to tell you honestly, that I don't know too much title from your lists, except the LOTR and the DW, so I think that this two "game" would be what I could play... Or maybe an BBC Sherlock, but this not on your list, therefore this could be a proposal, if you think ...

I love it all of your Originals ideas! If you want I'm in any, but I prefer Vampire x Human, Assassin x Target or Demon x Angel ... xD

Anyways, I usually write in first personal like diary or similar, you know and I could play male or female character too...

I hope you can understand my english!

The best wishes!

Pikachugirl I think that's the same thing, starting a conversation with me, so yeah I think so. Yeah, that works for me! I like that idea, I have yet to do it.

Freak- That's alright, I'm not a grammar nazi, I just want to understand what you're saying. As far as all those ideas go, I've never seen BBC Sherlock, but you can choose anything else. Whichever you want more?

Thanks for your understanding! :)

Then we don't mind with Sherlock, of course, just I thought maybe I will get lucky... :)

Which theme would be better for you ?

I've been meaning to watch it, but I haven't been able to sadly!

Um...hard choice because they're all amazing choices, so it's really up to you.

Hoooo Frech meat I mean new people...sorry kinda of a Joker xD ..

Ok serius:I would like too RP with you as i really havent playd much 1x1 and kinda have free time ^-^

O And i would like Red Vs Blue!

and notes:Grama bad here..sorry...and I have Work so each day i will be gone like 6 Hours

Haha. No worries.

Yay! Red vs. Blue partner! Didn't know there was any RvB fans here! :)

No worries, I'm no grammar nazi. And I'm usually gone eight hours a day, maybe seven depending on the day for class.

Great! me neather xD wait....what Red vs Blue are we talking about?...Because the one i think is Halo one...Is that the one?

Its fine somtimes mi houres changes depending on work

And now, I officially have more than 10 posts. All I need now is 24 hours! We are thinking of the same RvB. One like halo with the idiot reds and blues and the freelancers. Haha.

I understand. I'm usually not exactly here 24/7 because I have another site I RP off of. I'm here none the less.

Well, then I think will be good Assassin x Target...

Please, tell me where we will play and when you're ready.

Would you like start ?

And important! Do you ask character sheet or not? If you ask, then I will ask your patience...

Yes! You can. :) You can have OC's if you want, I normally do unless I play Carolina. xD what was her brother with Grif!!

We can start now, Freak, someone just has to make the thread and I can't PM you the link. But I'm ready to start and nope. I do not require any sort of CS(character sheet).

Sounds good too Mi! so wen we will get started and one more things "Its not Pink,its Light red"

That's Donut! xD do you want me to make the thread and post it here for you since I can't PM it to you?

We might need to go over other characters and plot though...which can be done in the thread.

Ok i will wait! so exited too act like a goofball xD ...."Today is a good for you too die"

Wen you make it yea ^-^....lets not do it here befor we confuse others.....wait you mean here?

Sorry, that I gone yesterday! Then alright. Who will be the assassin and who will be the target and which era where the "game" will happen ? If you think , I can open a topic for us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back