• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Partners! || MXM || Outdated ;w;

Moonreefe

👉😎👉-zoop
Hello, nice to meet you!
>My name is Eri
>I'm an adult! (I'd prefer my partners be as well, but dm for exceptions)
>I've been roleplaying for absolute ages!
> For the most part, I only do M/M and Nonbinary/Nonbinary&Male.
> Mogai and Neopronoun friendly.
(Please don't comment to disparage on these, opinions can be kept to yourselves!)
>I am a VERY slow writer, and deliver about 4-7 paragraphs depending on how inspired I am.
Emphasis on VERY SLOW! If you like to go fast, get antsy after a few weeks and simply can't handle waiting,
I'm not sure you'll enjoy me! I ask your patience, and a lot of it. My response can be anywhere from a day to a week or two, depending.
>I prefer very detailed, long form rp with plots! Smaller stuff is cool but my inspo dies for it p quick
>I LOVE poly ships hmu

My Main Muses:
>> BNHA
> Hawks
> Tamaki
> Aizawa Shouta

>>Homestuck
>Eridan Ampora
>Sollux Captor
>Mituna Captor
>Kurloz/GHB
>So many

>>Hobbit🌟
>Bilbo Baggins
>Thorin Oakenshield
>Ori
>Legolas

>>Legend of Zelda
>Link

>>Haikyuu
> Kei Tsukishima*
>Kyoutani Kentarou*

>>OCs
>
OC LIST Wip!

Looking for:
Present Mic
Yagi Toshinori
Sidon !! (For Link)

>MHA/BNHA
>Haikyuu*
>Tolkien!🌟
>Skyrim
>Dragon Age (Not exactly a lore buff)
>Homestuck
>Teen Wolf (First two ish seasons)
>Metal Gear Solid (Not a lore buff)
>Witcher 3🌟

Curious about a fandom or unlisted muse? Ask! Beware though, I know very few fandoms.

Dynamics I enjoy:

MY ULTIMATE FAVES:

>Dark, gritty atmospheric
>Film Noir esque styles
>Tons of detail in the scene, using scene pieces

Plots I enjoy
>It's late at night, and oh gosh my car broke down in the middle of nowhere...hey, is that a cabin over there?!

Things I do not enjoy
>Randomly and frequently hurting or putting your muse in bad situations. I didn't sign up to babysit!
>Endless, unrepentant angst with no resolution. Again, not a baby sitter! If this happens I'll let you know, but if it continues I'm outie!
>Overly needy muses or toxic/abusive dynamics. If it's a very specific symbiotic relationship the likes of Venom, that's one thing. If your muse keeps getting weepy because mine isn't worshiping the ground they walk on? Buh bye.
>Being pressured for 18 plus. I don't mind it once in a while if it's discussed and we're doing it far out of the eyes of minors, but it's not my favourite.
>People who can not take constructive criticism. If I can't understand what you're saying, or something is urking me about your posts (lack of detail or making me do all of the work/only reacting) I WILL say something, and I ask you do the same! Like any other partnership, rp can only flourish through communication!
>Control freaks. Rp is about collaboratively building a story! Don't try to direct it like a pre-written movie. Learn your yes-ands, and make sure what you do doesn't entirely define the story without my input!
>Drugs, smoking, cheating plotlines, overly dramatic or unrealistic characters, constant talk about food or eating, transphobic or homophobic language or people.
>In depth discussion of mental illness or symptoms of them, in depth discussion of disorders and symptoms of them. Must ask before any of these come up!
>Asshats or unredeamable asshat characters. Don't rp with my muse just to be an abusive dick to them.
>In depth talk or discussion or plots to do with religion! It makes me uncomfortable. Wicca, witchcraft, paganism and cool fantasy religions are exempt tho those are totally fine with me!

This will be updated and bumped until I feel like I need a new one!

I delete all replies after a day or two to keep this clean!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back