What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for partners || multifandom & original ♡ || ignore reply count!

would you like to see an original character tab?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ Friendly, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

peachyluka

hecker
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

luka's partner search

ABOUT
RULES
PROMPTS

about me

hey lovely! my name is azra, and i'm a seventeen year old highschool student! i'm a western canadian with a love for coffee crisp and peach juice.
lowercase is for the aesthetic only~
as of august first of this year, i curretly have a full time job until september, which will then be part time! please be aware of this!

what i can bring to the table;
☼ advanced , lit , 600+ words per character per reply.
☼ original plots & doubling.
☼ 5 years of writing experience.
☼ mxm, fxf, mxf, nbxm, nbxf, anything goes.
☼ consistant replies: at least one every two days.
☼ i'm quite patient and prefer quality over quantity.
☼ i try my best to match my partner's reply length.
☼ very descriptive, third person POV replies.
☼ ghost friendly.
☼ ooc chatter & memes.
☼ a friend & a good time.

Last edited:

peachyluka

hecker
hi there! i've never actually heard of that before-- let me take a peak at it and i'll dm you if it looks like something i'd like to give a go!

peachyluka

hecker
oo now that i look at it, i don't think i've ever played that before (i'm assuming you're talking about the game). sorry about that!

seung

Hiya! I'm equally interested in all three of your original plots as well as playing my boy jason grace! If you're cool to rp with me, is there any one you're craving more or should I pull out a dice?

peachyluka

hecker
Hiya! I'm equally interested in all three of your original plots as well as playing my boy jason grace! If you're cool to rp with me, is there any one you're craving more or should I pull out a dice?
hi there! i'd love to do a heroes of olympus rp, shoot me a dm!

RedtheRoyalGuard

This is Super Saiyan 2!
Yo! I saw you need someone to help with Jason Grace and Heroes of Olympus. I've reread the series (three times now, help. XD) and I would love to RP with you.

spidey

code red
Hey there! A lot of your guidelines seem similar to mine which is awesome because I think we'd be great partners! I've had a hankering for The Hunger Games lately so I would love to dabble in that if you're still open to it. I can definitely play Finnick for you. I'm searching for Gale in return! HMU if you're interested! (And I know you crossed it out, but if you ever find it opened up again, I am also a huge PJO fan so Heroes of Olympus is also right down my alley).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)