• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for partners and role-plays

One of the best examples I can give (mainly due to it's renown, it's also great to boot.) of a dice RP is Dungeons and Dragons. A lot is determined by the roll of the dice in these RPGs. There are many different types of these RPGs. That's to put it simply, someone can explain better than I, I am sure. 
Good luck with your searches! I'm booked RP wise ATM as well as life wise but I thought I'd answer your inquiry.

You like the Legend of Zelda series.

You don't care how much someone writes as long as it's substantial.

You like writing in the fantasy genre, of which my two albums of characters is mostly based off of (With a few modern and sci-fi characters)

You like non-human creatures, of which I also have a lot of.

I think my heart just stopped  :smile8:

PS: Dice is the category for roleplays that use dice-based systems for things like combat and such.

Clannad is pretty much the best emotional modern anime ever. Period. I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy roleplayer, but I also enjoy modern realistic ones. I am a stickler for details and getting into a character's mannerisms. If ya wanna do an rp, let me know and we can figure out what to do from there.

Hi im a Green bean and just joined recently. If your desperate for a RP im just going to go out there and  open a invitation to you to join the RP "Sakura High School" . If i dont hear from you then i hope you find what your looking for. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back