• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Partners and/or Friends!

Hello! I saw your post and I happen to also be in the mood for something DBH. Would you like to do a Detroit: Become Human double OC x Canon or OC x OC roleplay?

I’d love to do a Story about an alpha werewolf and a human. If maybe you’d be up for it let me know! (:

If you’re still interested I have some OCs that would fit in some of your craved pairings, but also I wouldn’t mind giving a DBH rp a try. I have never done one before, but have been vary curious about it.

(I gotchu on demons, werewolves, and half demons)

If you’re still interested I have some OCs that would fit in some of your craved pairings, but also I wouldn’t mind giving a DBH rp a try. I have never done one before, but have been vary curious about it.

(I gotchu on demons, werewolves, and half demons)
Pm me and we'll talk more! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back