• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partner!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiii there and welcome to my little thread! It's been a very long while since I've had a nice roleplay and found someone fun to do it with. Hopefully I can find someone here with similar interests and we can get something started up.

About me and Preferences:

- I enjoy out-of-character chats, I also like to plot with my partner so we can both have control over the story.
- I am 18+ and would prefer you to be the same.
- I have very few limits but would enjoy it if the story were not centered around hot stuff! :3
- I typically roleplay female and prefer female x male roleplays however am still open to others
- I roleplay over PMs or Discord, no preference there
- I enjoy character sheets and also like visuals of characters
- Please be able to write a good amount, give me details, and plot with me

Genres:

- I do roleplay fantasy, historical, sci-fi, and cyberpunk! At the moment I think I'd really enjoy cyberpunk or fantasy
- I’m open to suggestions, but just a heads up I am not big on fandom rps

Send me a PM if interested :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back