• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for overwatch roleplay partners! (cc x oc doubling up, accepting)

callmelittlesunshine

call me little sunshine!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Elliott. I'm 19 (nearing 20) and I use he/they pronouns. I'm currently searching for a roleplay partner for Overwatch. I'm accepting multiple partners!

Some general rules/notes:
- I roleplay in third person, and I usually write around three paragraphs, but I may write more if I feel inspired. I am a literate roleplayer - I do not do script roleplaying unless it is for a texting sequence.
- As I am 19, I would prefer it if you were 16+. This is mostly for my own comfort
- I will roleplay any kind of relationship you want! M/M, F/F, M/F, anything at all. I will not do canon/canon. This is a personal preference of mine. I have difficulties writing out canon relationships due to the pre-established interactions and I prefer building something up from scratch.
- Please know that I do have a life outside of this! I am a working college student. I work 4-5 days out of the week, I have evening classes, and I have assignments to write.
- I am mostly caught up with the Overwatch lore. I used to be hardcore into it in 2019-2022, fell off right before Overwatch 2 released, and now I'm back.
- I can play nearly any character, with some exceptions. There are characters that I have not been very interested in and have never gotten familiar with them as a result, but I will try anything once! Even if the character you want me to play is one I'm unfamiliar with, I will do my best to roleplay them unless I'm really struggling with the characterization. Feel free to ask me if I can play a character not on the list and I'll let you know if I can or not!

(Bold: Characters I am best at)
CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY
Cassidy
D.Va
Genji
Hanzo
Junkrat
Kiriko
Lucio
Sombra

CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PLAY
Ramattra
Zenyatta

Last edited:
I could try playing Zenyatta if you could play Junkrat for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back