• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for one x one partners

StarlightCrusader

Unlucky Member

Hello, I’m MaryAnn!

I recently found this site and decided to see if I can find a few people to role play with! I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years, but it has been a few years since I’ve had a proper parter. I would love to get to know the person that I am doing this with so chatting outside of the role play is definitely encouraged, but I totally understand if that’s not your thing! I am looking for more long-term partners, so please keep that in mind.

Just so we are all on the same page I would like to list some preferences I have.

1. Open communication- I just would like clear communication, on both sides, if something happens. For example, if one of us can’t reply for a period of time for whatever reason like work or just life in general, we just let the other know. Or if the role play is getting stale and we need to switch stuff up. I will do my best to make sure you are updated on anything.
  2. Response length- I’m not usually very picky on how long your response should be, it just needs to be something I can respond to. I will make sure I do the same. I usually do 1-2 paragraphs per response, it can be longer but it usually just depends on how everything is progressing in the rp.
  3. Response time- Again, I’m not very picky on when you send your responses. I can usually get a few out daily depending on my work schedule. I understand life can get in the way of things and I do have a full time job, so I don’t expect a response back right away every time.
  4. Pairings- I’m comfortable doing any gender pairing, I’m more used to doing m/m but f/f and m/f are just as easy. So please let me know what you prefer!
  5. Things I won’t do- There isn’t much I won’t do, but everyone has their limits and please don’t be afraid to tell me anything that you don’t want to play out in the role play.
  6. Romance- I do love romance and it’s always fun to include it, but I usually let the characters fall into a romance naturally unless we need an established relationship for the plot.

Topics:

Original plots- I love an original setting and world building! I have so many ocs that I can fit in almost anywhere. I do prefer fantasy type settings, I usually do modern fantasy but I’m more than willing to try a different setting!

Fandom- I don’t do many fandoms and the ones I usually do are mostly anime. I do prefer to use ocs, or we can do oc/oc or oc/canon character. I might be willing to try canon character/canon character but I would prefer the first two. Some fandoms I wouldn’t mind doing are Harry Potter, My hero academia, Demon slayer, one piece, haikyuu, and inuyasha. Please feel free to suggest different ones if you have any in mind!

Platforms- I mainly use email or discord but I am perfectly fine doing it right through this site as well! Please let me know what you would prefer to use, I’m okay with having to download an app if it’s easier for you to use!

Thank you so much for getting through all of that! If you are interested in anything please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back