• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello, hello! This is my interest check! I took a long hiatus but I am back and searching for a couple long term partners! To start out, I go by Nickels and my pronouns are she/her! I’m 24 years old and have a full time job. My time zone is EST but my availability is spotty because I work a swing schedule.

With that all out of the way I should add a couple things

• Since I do work full time my response time varies. I will always try to respond at least every other day at the very least but some weeks are crazier than others
  • I know life gets in the way so if you’re in a writing slump or not feeling it just let me know! Its possible I may need to take some time a way and I want us to be able to communicate
  • I do prefer discord but I will stay on-site if you do not prefer to move away!
  • Please be open to OOC chatter. I love to talk, make Pinterest boards and playlists for our RP. I’m always looking for friends will always respond back!
  • I’m so so sorry but 18+ only! (I will make an exception to 17 years old if there is no romance involved in the storyline)
  • I don’t mind doubling!
  • I am comfortable with any and all LGBTQ+ pairings!

Okay, now on to the important stuff! I have an abundance of fandoms I would love to write for! I’ll list them and my favorite pairings and who I am comfortable writing for. I love OC x Canon pairings!

Harry Potter
I love anything golden trio era or marauders related! I would love to pair an OC with Draco if someone is comfortable writing him. (I am perfect fine with AUs and headcanons!) I will double as someone in return for you!

I am comfortable writing the following characters
  • Harry
  • Ron
  • Hermione
  • Fred
  • George
  • Sirius
  • Remus
  • James
  • Lily
(I will truly write anyone for you except Severus, I’m not comfortable with his character and don’t really like him; therefore I do not think I could do him justice for you.)

The Hunger Games
For this I would really prefer to do OCs and write our own storyline however I am comfortable with writing Katniss, Peeta and Finnick!

MCU

I love the MCU to pieces. I am open to any idea you have with the MCU and could write for too many characters than I should list so if you have someone you’re wanting me to write for or have any MCU ideas please send me a message!

• I would love for someone to write Bucky or Wanda for my OC. (If you write Wanda you must be comfortable with F/F)

Some other fandoms I enjoy are

• Star Wars
  • Bridgerton
  • Anything SJM related
  • Twilight
  • Stranger Things

I also love anything regency, medieval, victorian. I love fantasy, magic, world building. (Think in depth planning and plotting like a Brandon Sanderson novel) There are a lot of things I love so if you have any plot ideas you would like to discuss feel free to message me!

** I would love to do like a courting RP where our OCs (both female) are having to court men (we could also double as those characters for a bit) then fall in love and run away together. (This would also be F/F)

Hey, I'd be interested in a HP RP hit me up for more discussion, Thanks!!

I'm interested in the Courtship RP, Marvel, Twilight, Star Wars, and Fantasy
I sent you a message! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back