• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for new partners: OC and fandom {Updated 11/7}

rosie sky

[IMG='width:322px;']https://i.imgur.com/SY32kDf.gif[/IMG]
Hello! My name is Rosie.
I'm looking for some new roleplays.

About Me/Roleplay Preferences:
-I'm an 18-year-old college student with a somewhat busy schedule
-I've been roleplaying for 6+ years.
-I enjoy literate roleplay, anywhere from 250+ words
-Doubling up is welcome, but not required.
-FxF, MxF, and MxM are all welcome.

Original Plots:
I love to plot with each of my partners!
Here are a few themes that I enjoy, which can serve as a jumping off point.
Yanderes, superheros/villians, idols/bands/music industry, vampires, werewolves, witches/familiars, demons/angels, cowboys, mafia, yakuza, etc.
I love darker plots, so please share them!
I'm interested in playing Tomie from Junji Ito-verse against an OC. You don't have to know anything about her for it, so if you're willing to indulge me in my horror craving, let me know.
Feel free to make suggestions!

Fandoms to RP:
Characters I prefer to play will also be listed.
Cravings are bolded.
Bandori: Kanon, Rimi, Aya, Moca, Himari, Tsugu, Rinko
Bloodborne: OCs
Danganronpa: Fukawa, Kirigiri, Chihiro. Sonia, Nanami, Mikan, Kaede, Kokichi, Himiko

Dream Daddy: OC, various dads upon request
Ib: Ib
Junji Ito: Tomie, Shoichi
Love Live!: Nico, Hanayo, Kotori, Mari, Ruby
Miraculous Ladybug: Marinette
My Hero Academia: Izuku
Mystic Messenger: OC, Yoosung, 707, Jaehee
Nier Automata: 9S
OHSHC: Haruhi
Persona 4: Chie, Yukiko, Naoto
Persona 5: Ann, Futaba, Haru
Ryu ga Gotoku: Makoto Makimura, Nishiki
Sailor Moon: Usagi, OC
Sally Face: Sal
Undertale/Delta Rune: Muffet, Kris
Voltron: Keith, Pidge
Wadanohara: Wadanohara, Dolphi

Last edited:
Hey! I'm a fan of voltron. I can do a lance or romelle for you if youd like! All your plots sound like fun, although I'm not a fan of yandere

For voltron would you maybe be interested in a Adam and Shrio rp ( we can have slow burn klance on the side)? I now you don’t have them listed I just thought I would ask.

[IMG='width:322px;']https://i.imgur.com/SY32kDf.gif[/IMG]
Hello! My name is Rosie.
I'm looking for some new roleplays.

About Me/Roleplay Preferences:
-I'm an 18-year-old college student with a somewhat busy schedule
-I've been roleplaying for 6+ years.
-I enjoy literate roleplay, anywhere from 250+ words
-Doubling up is welcome, but not required.
-FxF, MxF, and MxM are all welcome.

Original Plots:
I love to plot with each of my partners!
Here are a few themes that I enjoy, which can serve as a jumping off point.
Yanderes, superheros/villians, idols/bands/music industry, vampires, werewolves, witches/familiars, demons/angels, cowboys, mafia, yakuza, etc.
I love darker plots, so please share them!
I'm interested in playing Tomie from Junji Ito-verse against an OC. You don't have to know anything about her for it, so if you're willing to indulge me in my horror craving, let me know.
Feel free to make suggestions!

Fandoms to RP:
Characters I prefer to play will also be listed.
Cravings are bolded.
Bandori: Kanon, Rimi, Aya, Moca, Himari, Tsugu, Rinko
Bloodborne: OCs
Danganronpa: Fukawa, Kirigiri, Chihiro. Sonia, Nanami, Mikan, Kaede, Kokichi, Himiko

Dream Daddy: OC, various dads upon request
Ib: Ib
Junji Ito: Tomie, Shoichi
Love Live!: Nico, Hanayo, Kotori, Mari, Ruby
Miraculous Ladybug: Marinette
My Hero Academia: Izuku
Mystic Messenger: OC, Yoosung, 707, Jaehee
Nier Automata: 9S
OHSHC: Haruhi
Persona 4: Chie, Yukiko, Naoto
Persona 5: Ann, Futaba, Haru
Ryu ga Gotoku: Makoto Makimura, Nishiki
Sailor Moon: Usagi, OC
Sally Face: Sal
Undertale/Delta Rune: Muffet, Kris
Voltron: Keith, Pidge
Wadanohara: Wadanohara, Dolphi
Hello I would like to know if we both used OC when using one of the original plot and if you'd still be interested in role playing with me using one of the originals? Reply whenever you want i'm not gonna rush you

Hey! I've been really craving to do some bandori rps too, so if you still wanna do that I'm up for it! Your themes seem pretty interesting too and I wouldn't mind doing one of them. I don't really mind what character I rp but I think I'm more comfortable with Lisa, Yukina, Tomoe or Chisato!

Hey! I've been really craving to do some bandori rps too, so if you still wanna do that I'm up for it! Your themes seem pretty interesting too and I wouldn't mind doing one of them. I don't really mind what character I rp but I think I'm more comfortable with Lisa, Yukina, Tomoe or Chisato!
That's great to hear, although forgive me for not knowing and asking, but, what exactly is bondari? I could search it up but I wouldn't get a definite answer

Hello, are you still open to roleplay Partners? If you are, i’d love to discuss a Mystic Messenger roleplay with you! I was also a little confused with the character listing; is it for characters you would prefer to write with or for? If you get the chance, I would be happy to discuss further. If not, you have my understandings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back